AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to help a model to set up some interesting game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2021
a greeting to the forum...
i am room helper and charlesbot helper of a model girl. she asked me to help her set up some interesting games; I have seen the games on charlesbot, nice, but they are a bit basic and without graphics...
on the pages of many models, in the MFCshare/items section, I see many games with good graphics and the ability to tip directly from the send tip button, with chat notification if the model is online (i think)...
the first question is: how do you set up that kind of games in MFCshare? if you can give me precise directions it is better because the model is not Anglophone...
the second question is: is there the possibility for a non-model to access a chat with the control panel of a model, in order to do the tests?
on other camming portals, normal users can open their own chat and thus test bots, games etc... (obviously without image brodcasting).
even, on a portal there is the testbed, where any user can open his chat, buy fake tokens and thus do all the tests in the world...
on MFC is there something like this?
i attach some games images...
thank you.

Senza nome2.jpg
Senza nome.jpg

I asked a model on MFC and she gave me some pointers ... thanks anyway...
Glad you got it worked out. Reading your original post I was very confused. Seems like those would all just trigger a charlesbot wheel, which would run automatically when that amount was tipped. Not sure about the bingo ones, though.

Upvote 0
no, it's not a charlesbot game, it works like the tip menu, the user is sent to the MFCshare/items by a link or a clickable banner in chat (which I'm still trying to figure out how to set), bets a fixed amount of tokens chosen by the model and randomly wins one of the prizes that the model has pre-set...
as I understand it, the photo of the game must be uploaded by the model, but there are external sites that give the possibility to insert the items of the prizes and, based on those chosen, they size the segments of the wheel in different colors and write the prizes inserted inside them.
once completed, there is the possibility to copy the photo and upload it to MFCshare/items...
unfortunately the model so kind, who gave me the directions, yesterday banned me because I entered her chat in the morning alone while she was offline and I left the pc in chat all day because I had to work.
she has a very nice chat, ads and banners that don't come from charlesbot and I wanted to ask her how she inserts them, let's hope she'll let me back in chat ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
right now, after a few days, i am confused too because my model friend tells me that there is NO WAY to set the game mechanism on MFCshare, you have to use a wheel that runs on an external server, but from this point forward, game management becomes confusing and complicated ...

Upvote 0
revealed the mystery of the wheels of fortune on MFC...
the model spins the wheel on her phone and shows you the prize won...
all by hand hahahahaha...

Senza nome.jpg

Upvote 0
revealed the mystery of the wheels of fortune on MFC...
the model spins the wheel on her phone and shows you the prize won...
all by hand hahahahaha...

View attachment 93995
Running the charlesbot wheel is a lot better lol. Hopefully she figures out how to use it soon.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
i think you are talking about the interaction among charlesbot, OBS and MFC alerts, as shown in the topic https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/wheelspin-app.37795
I will try to propose it to her, but I don't know if it will be possible because she also broadcasts on other sites and I don't know if OBS is able to make different screens appear on different sites.
if the screen is the same for all sites, this could be confusing ...

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
i think you are talking about the interaction among charlesbot, OBS and MFC alerts, as shown in the topic https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/wheelspin-app.37795
I will try to propose it to her, but I don't know if it will be possible because she also broadcasts on other sites and I don't know if OBS is able to make different screens appear on different sites.
if the screen is the same for all sites, this could be confusing ...
I see. Yes that is a problem.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.