AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to keep up when you’re unable to be on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@RoxieSonnen
Chaturbate Username
Roxie_Sonnen
I know it’s like the cardinal rule of camming to have a regular, consistent schedule and stick to it, but I periodically am unable to be on camera very often. I’m wondering if anyone has advice on how to keep people interested during those times between. I know there are things like premium Snapchat and Sext Panther that I can also do outside being on live camera, but I would love tips for other ways to make sure people don’t forget about me!

Niteflirt is a great option if you're comfortable being on the phone and have a little bit of time to take calls. And clips definitely help with staying relevant when you can't be live -- at the very least your fanbase will be able to access your pre-recorded content in your absence and it's great passive income.

I agree with @CorieCastles. I personally have trouble staying consistent at times due to mental illness and I found that video/audio content helps me stay in their mind along with staying active on Twitter by uploading photos and posting bits about my day or how I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.