AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to launch a new camsite?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2016
Hello everyone

Yesterday we opened a new camsite, currently in demo mode so performers could sign up. The current official launch date is 15th of May, but i'm not here to promote anything. Actually we are more interested to know, what are you actually looking for in a camsite. I know that there are these big sites, with big traffic, but what could we do to actually make our site interesting to you? I'm the main developer for our site, so it would be great if you could give me some tips on what you would want to see in a new camsite.

If anyone is interested in the site, you can send me a message, and i will send you the details
Thanks

Reactions: MiaFoxUK and Picnic
Thanks,

I've already read some of the threads, that tried to promote their new cam sites and the feedback they got, but this thread i've somehow missed

So i'm thinking I could get the best feedback if you could actually see the site so here it goes

http://cam2vanilla.com

All performers who will sign up before the launch date, will get up to 70% commission for a lifetime, and all performers who sign up after the launch date will get up to 60% commission for a lifetime.

If you are interested, you are welcome to check us out, and if if you have any feedback/suggestions your are welcome to contact me. I'm the main developer for the site, so if you would like to see some cool features in the site, I can add them

Thanks
01_Smile.png

So i'm thinking I could get the best feedback if you could actually see the site so here it goes

http://cam2vanilla.com

All performers who will sign up before the launch date, will get up to 70% commission for a lifetime, and all performers who sign up after the launch date will get up to 60% commission for a lifetime.

If you are interested, you are welcome to check us out, and if if you have any feedback/suggestions your are welcome to contact me. I'm the main developer for the site, so if you would like to see some cool features in the site, I can add them

Thanks
01_Smile.png

fantastic holding page, wonderful features.
Seriously Andris, have you really done zero research at all ?

Actually we are more interested to know, what are you actually looking for in a camsite.
Thanks

Stability, reliability, a track record.

What's your experience in the adult industry?
How are you building traffic?
How often and with what methods do performers get paid?
Do you cover chargebacks?
Do you support Mac or Linux?
How can clients pay?

1: For now, we are buying ads on TrafficJunky and ExoticAds
2: Performers will be paid twice a month, on the 1st and the 16th of each month. We are still discussing a possibility to pay performers after 24 hours, when a performers requests a withdrawal (for additional fee) but we still don't if actually any of the performers would be interested in such a feature and how we will actually be handling that. For first few months, performers will be paid through Paynoeer, but we will add other payment options as fast as possible
3: Yes we do, performers don't have to worry about chargbacks
4: For now, everything is browser based, so yes, we support Mac and Linux. The site is actually mainly developed on Mac
5: Clients will be able to buy credits (our way of saying tokens) through bitcoin and through our payment processor SegPay. After that, clients can pay performers, by tips, requesting private shows, private groups shows etc.

fantastic holding page, wonderful features.
Seriously Andris, have you really done zero research at all ?

Hello.

Andris actually is the owner of the site. My name is Arthur, and i'm the main developer.

We've done research, but we would also like to know what maybe you as performers would like to see new on a such a site, such as fun new ways to earn money (like some show based games), new or different ways to get paid etc.

• Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
Hello.

Andris actually is the owner of the site. My name is Arthur, and i'm the main developer.

We've done research, but we would also like to know what maybe you as performers would like to see new on a such a site, such as fun new ways to earn money (like some show based games), new or different ways to get paid etc.

we don't want games we want a site that has quality traffic, handles chargebacks, treats models with respect, is easy to use and has awesome customer support.

Reactions: SatanJonez
You missed off the question about your experience in the adult industry, and thats all i need to see to say

f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64ba05c28da6be3d45e9a8cf1c3.jpg

So, I'm curious how many cam site startups bring models or ex-models into the management/ownership structure... Seems to me having subject matter experts involved is a pretty key indicator to not failing immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.