AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to make Clickable Tip-Menu MyFreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
I wonder how they made it a link on their stream, you can immediately type) It is very interesting)
That is an automatic function when you enter a room it shows that in your chat. It links you to here whiteboard AND her MFC share options (the tip menu and clubs).

Upvote 0
Это автоматическая функция, когда вы входите в комнату, она показывает это в вашем чате. Он связывает вас с этой доской И ее параметрами обмена MFC (меню подсказок и клубы).

There is nothing :( Only link to MFC Share

Upvote 0
There is nothing :( Only link to MFC Share
I don’t understand the issue. If that post doesn’t have a link to the whiteboard then she doesn’t have a whiteboard.

Upvote 0
Hi! When you set up a tip menu on MFCShare it should show automatically in your chat room next to your whiteboard link, from members perspective, you don't see this tip menu from the model broadcaster.

I have notice that when I do a ClubShow the tip menu option disappears for members :( (I have a MFCShare tip menu set for that club only) but members have to use the MFCShare page. No idea how to set it up properly for ClubShows.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I have notice that when I do a ClubShow the tip menu option disappears for members :( (I have a MFCShare tip menu set for that club only) but members have to use the MFCShare page. No idea how to set it up properly for ClubShows.
Weird! When I do club shows mine is still usable I think? I don’t recall any members stating they couldn’t use the built-in one. Hmm.

you don't see this tip menu from the model broadcaster
I was under the impression the poster here is a member, but maybe not and that’s why I couldn’t figure out what the issue was lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Catwave
Upvote 0
I was under the impression the poster here is a member, but maybe not and that’s why I couldn’t figure out what the issue was lol
Oh my bad actually 😅 I thought it was the model section, I was just searching about mfc tip menus to see if anyone had the same issue for the Club Shows. It's good to know it works for you, I'll see if I can get mine to work

Upvote 0
The fact of the matter is that I don't see him from the member's account either.
I'm sorry, the translation is making it very hard to understand your problem.

Are you a model or a member?

If you're a model, you need to enable the whiteboard on the broadcaster:

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 8.45.06 AM.png

and create a tip menu on share:

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 8.45.37 AM.png

then both of those links will show when you're online, that text will automatically post to the member when they enter your chat room.

If you're a member, there's nothing you can do about any of this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'm sorry, the translation is making it very hard to understand your problem.

Are you a model or a member?

If you're a model, you need to enable the whiteboard on the broadcaster:

View attachment 92669

and create a tip menu on share:

View attachment 92668

then both of those links will show when you're online, that text will automatically post to the member when they enter your chat room.

If you're a member, there's nothing you can do about any of this.
They did everything.
The model only shows the whiteboard. and MFC SHARE.
There are no links to the type of menu with active buttons "screens that we posted before".

Upvote 0
They did everything.
The model only shows the whiteboard. and MFC SHARE.
There are no links to the type of menu with active buttons "screens that we posted before".
Can you please tell me the model's name?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.