AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Make goal notices with Gifs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2023
Hello everyone. I've been a model on CB for 2yrs now. I like watching other cams when free, seeing what works for others, and learning new ways of entertaining my viewers.
I've come across rooms advertising the next goal in the comment sections with gifs showing what they will do after the goal. I've tried to research Google and youtube, efforts in Vain.
Does anyone know how to go about it?
Your help will be highly appreciated.:happy:

Pretty easy. Open up MS Paint or any other image creator, mock up want you want, save, upload it to the emotes section on CB. You have to have at least 1 token to upload it. There is a size limit but I can't remember what it is. 160 x 80 pixels? Something like that.

Create a name for it with part of your user name and the goal action, save. Then post :[image name] into your rotating notifiers on your app of choice.

Keep in mind people can turn the emote display off so you don't want that to be the only place you have that info.

Pretty easy. Open up MS Paint or any other image creator, mock up want you want, save, upload it to the emotes section on CB. You have to have at least 1 token to upload it. There is a size limit but I can't remember what it is. 160 x 80 pixels? Something like that.

Create a name for it with part of your user name and the goal action, save. Then post :[image name] into your rotating notifiers on your app of choice.

Keep in mind people can turn the emote display off so you don't want that to be the only place you have that info.
Thank you Vixen, Ill try this and comeback with the results. Thanks again

There is a size limit but I can't remember what it is. 160 x 80 pixels? Something like that.
On CB, stick to 250 x 80 px, larger (in either dimension) will still upload, but won't animate in the chat window.
There's plenty of free software available to create and edit GIFs, including those that can capture brief snips of your own stream if you want to make GIFs of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.