AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to make models happy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
Hi, new user here. Would like some advice on how to give models the best possible experience. I genuinly want to make their day and leave them a little bit happier/stronger/less bored than before i enter the room. This is win/win since its good for the model and also what i enjoy the most. I usually go into the rooms with girls that i like with low nr of users in there.

What kind of compliments do you like to recieve?

What kind of questions/conversation topics/challenges do you enjoy?

Do you feel more stimulation if a customer is slightly more unpredictable/hard to get with his tips?

General advice/Best experiences u had with customers?

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Do you feel more stimulation if a customer is slightly more unpredictable/hard to get with his tips?

This is asshole behavior. Don't make our job harder for no reason.

The best customer is polite, doesn't try to take over my chatroom, and compensates me for my time. And reads my profile before asking questions (see: polite)

Its not complicated.

please see this thread

Actually, when a tipper plays hard to get it makes me the exact opposite of happy. It's so degrading when tippers know that we need their tips because this is our job and mess with our emotions by "playing hard to get" or holding it over our heads. I love tippers that enthusiastically support me and praise my entertainment.

I like the sentiment of your post, but the hard to get part will get people blocked in my room. I don't have time for games.

I like people who are direct, polite, and funny.
Secure men are my thing, but I also like humble guys who are honest too.

As far as comments go I Iike jokes, and sometimes off the wall shocking comments (within bounds). A guy came in my room years ago and said; "Hi. You know the last time I got laid, Nixon was in office." I thought that was hilarious, and a great icebreaker!

Cocky macho behavior just makes me think it's time to buy a strap-on tbf 😆
Keeping it light and funny until they know me well (or forever), always scores major points with me. Just due to the public nature of the context.
DMs and private shows are where I'm OK w some seriousness only.

Last edited:
Hi, new user here. Would like some advice on how to give models the best possible experience. I genuinly want to make their day and leave them a little bit happier/stronger/less bored than before i enter the room. This is win/win since its good for the model and also what i enjoy the most. I usually go into the rooms with girls that i like with low nr of users in there.

1) Something besides telling me that I'm "fucking lying about my age." Lol. Yikes. Yeah, even if that was supposed to be a compliment, you could definitely go about it a better way other than putting it that way. Haha. And, for the love of God, post something besides back-to-back GIFs. Grown men should be able to communicate in their own words...not just use GIFs to express all of their thoughts. So refrain from posting back-to-back "You're HOT!" GIFs in a model's room. Here and there is fine, but it shouldn't be taking up half the chat room screen. Compliment my smile...or that I'm fun and you enjoy the vibe in my room. But don't have the entire conversation be only compliments or ass-kissing, because it looks phony...and I'm not going to sit here saying "Thank you" every 3 seconds. So don't have the conversation look like this...

Guy: Wow, you're pretty.
Me: Aw, thanks!
Guy: Nice smile.
Me: Thank you!
Guy: Pretty lips.
Guy: I like your tattoos.
Guy: Your hair is nice.
Guy: You really are a fox.

Yeah, make better conversation than that, please, because I'm not gonna sit there saying "Thank you" 500 times in a row, sounding crazy. Lol.

2) I enjoy talking about food (Crabs!!!)...80s cartoons...T.V. shows (Law and Order SVU, etc.) movies...you name it. I try to avoid politics and religion though. If I wanna see people fighting over politics and religion (Which I DO NOT want to see happen in my room), then I can just go on Facebook and witness all the name-calling.....

3) No, I don't like members being "hard to get" with their tips. I find it obnoxious when a member dangles their tokens in my face like I'm Scooby Doo waiting for a Scooby snack. It bugs me to see a member lurking in my room with 800 tokens, who refuses to talk or tip me even a little something. It's awkward and doesn't feel good, and it makes me feel like he's just killing time in my room while waiting for his model to come online to spend on.

4) The best experiences for me have been the ones where members chat with me and other members in the room (Like they're genuinely happy to see me and each other) AND tip generously, allowing me to achieve room topic goals...and helping my camscore.

Last edited:

1. I enjoy compliments that are beyond just physical attributes. Superficial compliments are a dime a dozen (aka wow you are beautiful, great ass, etc.) If you want to stand out, tell me something that you enjoy about how I run my room or my personality, but please do so with a tip (not every compliment needs a tip although that would be nice lol). It gives me a sense that you are you serious about your compliments rather than trying to flatter me and hope I flash a tit for it.

I think most members treat compliments like currency and expect some type of reward in return, but that is my personal opinion.

2. I am a chatter box, so I enjoy when members contribute to the conversation not just with me, but with other members in the chat as well. I stay away from political and religious topics in my room, but when it is brought up in my room, it is a firm rule in my room that everyone be respectful of each other’s views and opinions and to agree to disagree civilly. I also workout on cam, so when my members motivate me to do an extra set or more reps, I love it, I like the challenge!

3. Members who play hard to get or try to get me to tease them to “earn” their tips have no place in my room and they get blocked. You’re in my room, either be serious and take me private or shut the fuck up and be a chill member and enjoy whatever it is I am doing at that moment.

4. What I enjoy from my regulars and most members in my room, is that they enjoy me, my personality, have good sense of humor, and they actively engage in conversation with myself and others. That to me makes camming a ton of fun when the energy and vibe in my room is good. They are also understanding of my boundaries and they don’t cross them. Oh, don’t be a white knight or try to control the room or her and definitely don’t give unsolicited advice if she did not ask for it.

My fav whales don't play games. They're sincere, easy to talk to, don't ask crazy requests and they tip bomb. Nothing gets me wetter than a huge tip. That's compliment enough. When members- especially new- send a ton of compliments back to back it's usually a harbinger of asking for freebies. So many times when I see that I already have the mouse ready to block or mute haha. Send compliments in a tip note even if it's a token. Don't do the whole play hard to get game with any model. It's annoying AF. I don't have time for that drama. It's a turn off.

Ignore if you will, as I'm no model.
But my best advice is, don't try to create a camsite persona, because it will likely not come over as intended.
Just be genuine, and don't overthink your comments and actions; remember, you're interacting with a real, flesh-and-blood (and damned HOT!) human being.

I second this. Better to just be you, with the obvious exception of revealing any specific identity info.

At the same time though, expect (and accept) that the models are often playing a role. Knowing that going in might save you some headache, confusion, and unfortunate tattoo work.

Sincere, honest, don't push boundaries, don't push rules or ask intrusive questions.

Can be a real disappointment when I'm getting on really well with someone, enjoying the conversation or show then a rule or boundary break is requested.

Hard to get behaviour? NEEEEEEEEEEEVER! The members that I like and therefore created meaningful connections with are funny, easy to talk to, they compliment me (but not too much, it gets annoying when all a member does is giving you compliments), they interact with the people in my chatroom to keep the good vibe going, but at the same time doesn't seize it. Also, sincerity and honesty are two traits that I find really sexy in people. In other words, don't try to create another persona just for the model to like you - be yourself and tip big.

don't go out of your way to compliment a model. if you like something about her, say so. But make it sincere.
I don't enjoy member who try to "challenge me", it's usually some stupid power trip bullshit and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Just be polite, read the entire profile, and ask questions about some of the things you see in it. Don't ask us how we are, we get asked that a million times every shift and it's tedious.
Like everyone else said, don't do this. You'll get banned from most rooms because this is a dick move. Do the opposite. I'm not tap dancing for tips that are being dangled in front of my face and trying it is a good way to get banned.

If you are going to tip, do so directly and enthusiastically.
Be mindful of the site's TOS when you ask for requests. We could lose our entire livelihood over something that seems small and innocent to you but is big time against the rules.

Reactions: AudriTwo

I personally prefer compliments about my personality or what im physically doing! Get creative! Encouragement is great too, let the model know you're enjoying the show. I dont really like basic questions, ask me something that I have to think about. I think models are more interested when its outside off the conversation we have hundreds of times a day "how r u?, how old?, where are you from?" I dont even want to answer anymore lol. Maybe ask about their favorite interest of yours (like movies) and let the convo flow from there! Just be authentic, creative, and genuinely interested in the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.