AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Humor me; what does MILF mean to you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between short-term and long-term attraction.
You may be initially attracted to someone because of their looks, their personality, their intelligence, their wealth, material possessions etc.
And attraction can develop and grow both because of, or despite, those same things; same way, it can fade and disappear too.
Maintaining that initial attraction is something else altogether, since all those aspects of our appearance, characteristics and peripheral stuff can change as we move through life.
That's a cute way of saying familiarity breeds contempt.

People grow together, people grow apart. It can be messy, and it can be mutual and amicable.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg said the best thing ever when she was asked what kept her marriage going for her entire adult life, "sometimes it helps to be a little deaf."

I was watching the Discovery Channel this morning and an advert played for a new show they are running called "MILF Manor". I nearly choked on my cornflakes.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
I was watching the Discovery Channel this morning and an advert played for a new show they are running called "MILF Manor". I nearly choked on my cornflakes.
I watched an episode out of morbid curiosity. It's worse than it sounds. Like way, way worse.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
I watched an episode out of morbid curiosity. It's worse than it sounds. Like way, way worse.
i love me some trashy dating shows. i was all for milf manor, because i thought it would be like a modern flavor of love or rock of love meshed with love is blind. i couldn't finish the episode. i called the twist before the show even started
it's their sons who are the young guys

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
i love me some trashy dating shows. i was all for milf manor, because i thought it would be like a modern flavor of love or rock of love meshed with love is blind. i couldn't finish the episode. i called the twist before the show even started
Oh no. Please tell me that what I think happened didn't happen.....
They didn't all start getting off with each other's sons with the obvious ructions that would follow, did they?

I missed the first episode entirely but the spoiler had been spoiled online already, so I knew that part going in, what I did NOT know was the son/mother sleep in the same bedroom with each other in separate beds that the other ladies are free to wander in and out of at all hours of the day and night.

I missed the first episode entirely but the spoiler had been spoiled online already, so I knew that part going in, what I did NOT know was the son/mother sleep in the same bedroom with each other in separate beds that the other ladies are free to wander in and out of at all hours of the day and night.
thats what made me turn it off. too much ick.

I got 2 comments of "I love mature women". Why can't the idiots understand that if I don't advertise as mature or such that it's a fucking insult. I'm trying to larp as a perpetual fucking 28yr old and you're just pointing out I need Botox lol.
I'm a literal 28 year old (and I'm not a mum) but have been getting called a MILF ever since I started doing this 2 years ago 😅

ETA: my curiousity is killing me as to what this guy's definition of MILF is

Reactions: rockin_rod

2000’s trashy VH1 dating shows is my guilty pleasure. Recently rewatched Flavor of Love and I had almost forgotten just how wild it was.

2000’s trashy VH1 dating shows is my guilty pleasure. Recently rewatched Flavor of Love and I had almost forgotten just how wild it was.
I am also a huge sucker for Married at First Sight. That show is insanity on crack.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg said the best thing ever when she was asked what kept her marriage going for her entire adult life, "sometimes it helps to be a little deaf."
Lol my parents have been married for over 50 years and my mom hides my dad's hearing aids sometimes because he drives her nuts now that he's retired and underfoot constantly. She mutters behind his back when he does stupid shit and he can't hear her lol. She says sometimes she just wants quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.