AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Humor me; what does MILF mean to you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always understood the term to refer to sexy women in their 30s and older with the implication that they are attractive to younger men. I don't like it.

Reactions: MarieElise
I have always thought it was just a sexist and derogatory way of describing an attractive mature woman. I have always hated the term and would never refer to any woman that way.

I agree. Speaking for myself, a woman old enough to be my mother can of course be beautiful and I'll say so w/o meaning anything more.

And obviously she most likely likes sex, durr. The MILF thing is distasteful and insulting all around.

Reactions: Nienna
Late to the party, but for me, it's a term that only really exists as a fantasy - typically for teenagers and college kids fantasizing about someone who is older than themself, and is attractive through having self-confidence, being experienced, and knowing exactly what to say and do, and could possibly be bored and interested enough to be available for some no-strings fun.
In other words, the appeal of getting seduced and learning about great sex rather than awkward fumbles.
Like others said, I have never used (and would never use) that term to describe someone, and it does seem to have widened age group from when it first started to be used, to include anyone over maybe 20.......

Some media outlets found the expression offensive to women, and suggested replacing it with WHIP, which stands for "women who are hot, intelligent and in their prime".[11][12]
hashtag WHIP for the win! I love it!!

So the only other F I could think of is fist. And if that's it, OMFG.

Part of his definition seemed to be that he confused the terms “milf” and “Dad bod” in his mind. Don’t ask me how that’s possible, but apparently it is.

I transpose things a lot and confuse words, numbers, terms and definitions. For some reason I just can’t relate to confusing those two though 🤷‍♀️ I’m starting to think he was just a troll tbh

ETA; His grand opener in my room was “so Eli are you a milf?”. And in response I showed my irritation, mainly with the question being over general. I said “I don’t know, you tell me” and rolled my eyes. Not because I have a problem with the term Milf, but because I think it was a stupid question , and a poor icebreaker. And I think my reaction and body language annoyed him, because then he got argumentative and weird about what a milf means. So I sat silently in my room not responding, and just rolling my eyes repeatedly. He eventually left. I guess usually I would not advise cam models to react that way, but some nights I’m just tired and can’t be arsed, playing along w what I see as stupidity. I could have blocked him but honestly I was too lazy to even lean forward and put the effort into blocking him. Lol my backs been hurting me. I just don’t like when people expect me to answer subjective questions for them. Its lame. I mean just because we are on a sex site doesn’t mean we can’t converse intelligently 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
i have never had a child, and im still called a milf because of the actual age listed. i dont even look like im in my 30's. i betchu if i lower my age to early 20's instead of having the real deal, no one will call me a milf again.

its like some men read 30-something and their brain frizzles out "MILF." they turn into the actual MILF guys from American Pie.

As well as the American Pie connection, this song also comes to mind:
(ETA: although looking at the video again for the first time in years, the kids seem way too young........)

As well as the American Pie connection, this song also comes to mind:
(ETA: although looking at the video again for the first time in years, the kids seem way too young........)

The story about the song is fun. He had a crush on his friend's GRANDmother and that's who Stacy's Mom is. It was his friend's mom's mom. LOL

For me, it just means attractive women in the 35-50ish age range, regardless of actual motherhood status. I find it a bit derogatory though and would defintely never say it to somebody as a compliment. It's like saying "hey, you're not young anymore but you're still hot for your age!", which just reflects badly on society's attitutude towards women and the perception that women become less attractive as they pass their 30s, which is reductive BS.

Sounds about right, I'm 42 and I just started getting them. I scream; "Hey I PREFER THE TERM MOUNTAIN LION around here" in response hahaha.
I'm 48 took me until last year to embrace it, I don't have children by the way I interpret it as age.

That's why I'm not into labelling peoples... Every one will have their own definition and as a non native english speaker, it's very confusing sometimes...

I always thought that MILF was litteraly a fantasm that some one having for a woman who is a mother.

But I understand that models use labels, but it should be your choices. If you want to be seen as a Gothic Queen of Darkness or a Romantic Fantasy Elf, that's your choice, not the user choice.

(I love the Woman who are Hot, Intelligent in their Prime. And I love Whiped Cream, so that's might have a link... ;) )

Not at all, as a label serves its function and helps people find their niche, it's just when men refer to woman as MILFs that it feels a bit off. It's hard to explain.
@Miss_Lollipop Yes, difficult to explain.

I do not see it as derogatory as such (disrespectful maybe?), but I would NEVER use it to refer to anyone, and never actually say it to a woman unless maybe in a joking way with someone I knew well.

BUT, I may well use it as a search tag if I am in the mood for that type of thing on any given day ;)

I'm curious for the members who find MILF to have a derogatory tone or dislike the label, does it put you off when a model markets herself with it?
Absolutely. I am instantly turned off if I read "Milf", "b**ch", "whore", etc in a username. "Slut" really bugs me. Basically anything derogatory. I also instantly dismiss anyone with "Daddy" or "Daddy's" in their handle. This is just a personal preference. I am certainly not suggesting that my tastes should be any kind of standard. That is just me.

Absolutely. I am instantly turned off if I read "Milf", "b**ch", "whore", etc in a username. "Slut" really bugs me. Basically anything derogatory. I also instantly dismiss anyone with "Daddy" or "Daddy's" in their handle. This is just a personal preference. I am certainly not suggesting that my tastes should be any kind of standard. That is just me.
Not in the user name but what about like - a video title or bio that uses the word MILF? Same thing for you?

Ty for the feedback

I'm curious for the members who find MILF to have a derogatory tone or dislike the label, does it put you off when a model markets herself with it?
Not at all. And just to clarify, I don't have any issue with the term, or when someone uses it in reference to themself; I just wouldn't use it towards someone unless we were very familiar and it was a term they enjoyed - and requested.

Not in the user name but what about like - a video title or bio that uses the word MILF? Same thing for you?

Ty for the feedback
Pretty much. "Milf" doesn't bother me as much as the other words I pointed out, I just find it distasteful. Why not use "mature", or even "lady"? "Mom" works too, (although that may open up other fetishes/roleplay that not everyone is into). It could be just me. I find absolutely no sexual stimulation in being deliberately crude, and denigration actually offends me. Obviously, there are a lot of men out there that do.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Pretty much. "Milf" doesn't bother me as much as the other words I pointed out, I just find it distasteful. Why not use "mature", or even "lady"? "Mom" works too, (although that may open up other fetishes/roleplay that not everyone is into). It could be just me. I find absolutely no sexual stimulation in being deliberately crude, and denigration actually offends me. Obviously, there are a lot of men out there that do.
Yeah i don't disagree, i just use it because it works to be frank. Ppl search for my type of videos and body type with that tag

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Interesting. I wouldn’t necessarily think MIlF is a compliment, but I would not put it in the same category as the other words you mention at all.

As you said, though, individual tastes

Status
Not open for further replies.