AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hysteria.live - Looking for artists to test new online platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2023
Hi all,

we have recently founded Hysteria, a new community for artists and fans that we are hoping to launch in the next few weeks. We are looking for experienced artists to provide us with feedback on the platform before our official launch. We offer a $30 Amazon gift card for a 20 min live feedback call.

Please see our registration page (we are also preparing for beta testing): https://registration.hysteria.live.

Register/subscribe on the link above or send an email to contact@hysteria.live if you are interested.

Thanks!

The Hysteria Team

Screenshot_20230408-222646.png

Mmm sexy

Reactions: mika_kedi
Setting aside the poor nomenclature, let me give you a few tips from someone who does digital marketing for a living:

1. Clarity- what does it do? With Onlyfans I can support my favorite creator, with Dropbox I can share shitloads of files, with Dyson I can vacuum shitloads of stuff etc.

2. Clear call to action with a needs based selection such as: I’m a creator, I’m a horny spectator.

3. Trust qualifiers. If you guys have a past in camming,e-commerce, cyber security etc, provide them.

4. Time constraints- No one wants something new because it’s new, you want something because it works or because it’s desirable. Your Mariposa logo communicates neither. If there’s a limited benefit for an early bird please provide it.

5. Cognitive load and what’s in it for me:
Just like executives don’t share details with any landing page, so do models, especially models. They provide the email, what do they get in return? Please don’t think that a demo is something of value for them:)

Just the tip of the iceberg from the top of my head. I butchered and gave enemas to many C-Suite and CMOs marketing briefs, so please don’t take it personally:)

Are we allowed to depict hysterical paroxysm on this platform? Kidding, mostly replying to this to let you know that your site is cut off on the left-hand side with my screen resolution.

View attachment 95974
Thanks for the feedback :), maybe try on your phone. We will fix this issue.
Would you be interested in helping us live test the actual website??

Thanks for the feedback :), maybe try on your phone. We will fix this issue.
Would you be interested in helping us live test the actual website??
Trying it on my phone doesn't fix it on my computer.

You're not paying enough for me to give you more than that freebie, sorry. I can't pay any of my bills with Amazon gift cards, for starters.

Hi all,

we have recently founded Hysteria, a new community for artists and fans that we are hoping to launch in the next few weeks. We are looking for experienced artists to provide us with feedback on the platform before our official launch. We offer a $30 Amazon gift card for a 20 min live feedback call.

Please see our registration page (we are also preparing for beta testing): https://registration.hysteria.live.

Register/subscribe on the link above or send an email to contact@hysteria.live if you are interested.

Thanks!

The Hysteria Team

For 0.6$ / min you can hardly find yourself a desperate newbie who doesn't know any better, good luck there....
or pay correctly at minimum 6$/ min hard cold cash to get an experienced model to actually even bother testing your site.

Thanks all for the the constructive feedback! We believe that we have an exciting new product for the industry and we would like to have your opinion in order to finalize what we built and have a successful launch.

We would really love to discuss in more details with all of you and want to make this worthwhile of your time as well. Would something like $100 for a 20-30 mins conversation and walkthrough of our website be interesting? Happy to do Venmo/Zelle/etc if that is preferred vs an Amazon gift card as well

I'm not a model and have no interests in this matter, but I credit you for adjusting based on the comments from those that are/do.
Good point, actually.

Also @Hysteria there may be a lot of us here who will freely chime in with honest feedback as people that have been in the industry for many many years, so maybe consider taking our feedback in this thread on top of anyone who accepts payment for much more invested time on your requested call.

Thanks all for the the constructive feedback! We believe that we have an exciting new product for the industry and we would like to have your opinion in order to finalize what we built and have a successful launch.

We would really love to discuss in more details with all of you and want to make this worthwhile of your time as well. Would something like $100 for a 20-30 mins conversation and walkthrough of our website be interesting? Happy to do Venmo/Zelle/etc if that is preferred vs an Amazon gift card as well

Now that's a way to go forward. I'll check out your website and let you know if I can do a detailed call.

ETA since I can only see a registration page, send me a PM here to discuss further, thanks!

Good point, actually.

Also @Hysteria there may be a lot of us here who will freely chime in with honest feedback as people that have been in the industry for many many years, so maybe consider taking our feedback in this thread on top of anyone who accepts payment for much more invested time on your requested call.

Thanks all for your feedback and messages! @AmberCutie We currently restrict access to our website until we are comfortable to show it to a larger audience. That's mainly why we want to run these live user testing sessions so we can fix, change, remove what needs to and then we would run a beta test to make sure the site run smoothly before we launch. We are looking forward to sharing it with a larger audience!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hi everyone I wanted models to know that I did a walk threw with this company on Sunday. It took about 45 minutes and I was played 100 and was given a choose on how to be paid. Just in case any other models were curious
They were professional the whole time

Thanks Brooke! Really appreciate your feedback and you gave us plenty of things to think about for the website. We will be back in touch again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.