AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am helpless and please not be asshole to me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2023
I am still newbie on Chatubrate and need advice on what I want to spend my tokens because I think I can afford lot of tokens at same time, I don't want to spend too much too fast too soon. Please do not be asshole to me or I will BE GREATER ASSHOLE than you are. I say that because I have been mistreated once on my post.

What I like to be Moderator to one model and be fan to 3-5 models and watch many models who treated me very well without demanding.

Am I crazy?

If you dont like the way a model is speaking with you, leave. Dont be an asshole back. You are likely to get flagged for abuse and get yourself banned.

It's about having fun. Go into a room. Tip something, have some conversations. Did you have a good time or were you bored out of your mind? Did it click with the model, do you find the model attractive, fun and engaging? How do you feel after leaving the room? Come back if you had a good experience. Don't go back just because 'they treated you well'.
It can take a bit of time before you find that one model you really like.

You say you have a lot to spend, but be careful with that. Don't go spend lots for example to show off, or trying to gain the affection of the model. Keep it fun, worst thing there is, is leave a room and regret your spending. Start slow and once you get to know the model better, increase.

Reactions: NotYou
Spend on who you want, when and however much, depending on your mood and what you're enjoying at the time with the model.
This is my approach. It took me a long time (two months or so) and a lot of tokens to realize what I like most. Now I spend less time on CB, but enjoy every minute of it.

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.