AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I ask how are you & they leave

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualFreeSpirit

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2015
US for now
Twitter Username
@SensualFreeSpir
Hi there,

How is everyone?

So I don't know if this happens to you, but this has happened me too many times to count. I say hello & they either just leave, or they say hi back & then leave after I ask how they are.

Anyone else experience this & know why?

Very frustrating.

Great, thanks, but neither thread addresses why they leave after they say hello & I say, "How are you?"
Actually they do! Many members provided feedback about feeling uncomfortable or put on the spot in that thread.

I think one thing to bear in mind is that members will bounce through rooms a LOT. In busier rooms you dont notice it as much but in smaller rooms it's very noticable and feels personal. Usually its just.. .. them clicking onwards.

My current life partner was a member on mfc and when i was a new model he would do that. He'd come in my room, I 'd say HI Dukecitygent! He'd say hello then immedaitely leave, and I'd say.. "bye duke city gent" ..
One day he stayed..and now im stuck with him 5 years later :p

but seriously, i'd just try various different tacks like talkign more about yourself, saying hello back but not asking a direct question..., typing responses (they may simply not have sound) etc. See what sticks and try not to let it bug you too much.

Last edited:
Great, thanks, but neither thread addresses why they leave after they say hello & I say, "How are you?"

I generally don't like to be greeted as soon as I enter the room and typically leave if that happens. Specifically:

1. Because I'm an introvert and I don't really have much to say initially. There's too much pressure to try to come up with something witty with a stranger. Even I respond with "Hi", there's usually followup questions which I'm not comfortable with. So rather than sit in silence not responding, I'll leave.

2. On MFC, "Hello" isn't just "Hello"--it's the beginnings of a sales pitch. We all understand it. It's like when the salesperson comes up to you in a store and seems glad to see you. I prefer to browse for a while before being approached.

3. It usually indicates a room where not much is going on. If the model has time to say hi to me as soon as I come in, then I feel like she's expecting me to be able to drive the chat. Since that's not going to happen, I'll leave.

The only time I don't mind when a model says "Hi" is when there's good conversation going and she takes a momentary pause to say hi to everyone who's joined since the last time she said hi. In that instance, it seems more like she's inviting the new people to join in on the conversation if they want to. There's not the one-on-one pressure of having to come up with interesting conversation cold.

If I do know you and have chatted in your room, then say Hi by all means when I come in the room. That makes me feel good. But when it's a stranger starting a conversation like that, I clam up.

I generally don't like to be greeted as soon as I enter the room and typically leave if that happens. Specifically:

1. Because I'm an introvert and I don't really have much to say initially. There's too much pressure to try to come up with something witty with a stranger. Even I respond with "Hi", there's usually followup questions which I'm not comfortable with. So rather than sit in silence not responding, I'll leave.

2. On MFC, "Hello" isn't just "Hello"--it's the beginnings of a sales pitch. We all understand it. It's like when the salesperson comes up to you in a store and seems glad to see you. I prefer to browse for a while before being approached.

3. It usually indicates a room where not much is going on. If the model has time to say hi to me as soon as I come in, then I feel like she's expecting me to be able to drive the chat. Since that's not going to happen, I'll leave.

The only time I don't mind when a model says "Hi" is when there's good conversation going and she takes a momentary pause to say hi to everyone who's joined since the last time she said hi. In that instance, it seems more like she's inviting the new people to join in on the conversation if they want to. There's not the one-on-one pressure of having to come up with interesting conversation cold.

If I do know you and have chatted in your room, then say Hi by all means when I come in the room. That makes me feel good. But when it's a stranger starting a conversation like that, I clam up.

I'd like to by thanking you for speaking so candidly and respectfully. I was reallt refreahing to have someone take the time to say more than just "I'm shy" you really helped me understand it from a memeber perspective, on that I think many guys can say they share.

I'd also like to say I can relate to the introvert thing completely. As a model, I'm forcing myself to step outside one of my comfort zones by being the center of attention, in hopes that I will become better at my communication skills, and general anxiety in social settings. Most guys don't believe me when I announce how shy I am on cam, but there is a huge difference in being comfortable with your body and extroverted.

Next time you feel shy or aren't sure how to strick up a conversation, think of me and girls like me (because I'm sure I am not alone) maybe try just giving her a simple compliment. You never know, you could make her day by just saying something.

or they say hi back & then leave after I ask how they are.

Sensual I can relate to you to some extend. My biggest pet peeve is when a member says "hello, how are you?" And I give a unique and personalize repsonse, and don't hear anything back. Its kinda of like a ding-dong-ditch but much more emotionally taxing. In my case however, most of the guys don't leave. The stick around for the rest of the cam session and don't say another word. I feel like this is one of the most disrespectful things a member can do. I assume either two things are happening on their end, they think that by saying hello they get an automatic pass to sit in the room freeloading. This is the guy I hate. I think anyone who can treat you like that deserves a lifetime ban, but it takes time to figure out if they are guy #2, like Nick, are quietly observing you trying to decide if there is any compatibility there. Its easy to figure out if they are simply shy or just self serving, resist the urge to judge a book buy it's cover, resist the urge to put the person on the spot for making you feel more like a piece of meat then a human with feelings, give it some time and you'll learn if they truly deserve that ban. Make a mental note and watch how they act the next few times they come in your room. If you get the same ding-dong-ditch again, you know they probably are the type of person you want to be around.

I think one thing to bear in mind is that members will bounce through rooms a LOT.

Now as far as them leaving the room immediately, this is something in not as familiar with but I think Miss Lollipop made an excellent point followed by excellent advice that I guess I'd just like to add on a little.

I KNOW silent think is THE MOST FRUSTRATING thing that can can hapoen on cam. In my opinion the lack of conversation is far worse than a lack of tips. Of course I need money to eat, but when ai signed up to be a camgirl my hope was to make some friends because I'm such an introvert, in my real life I really dont have many.

So anyway, my advice to you is don't worry about the guys who leave, screw em, they clearly weren't worth your time. Just be you, if no one is talking start telling a story about the time in second grade you face planted on the playground, talking to yourself feels funny but sometimes it works. Start playing a game of cards in front of everyone against yourself and say you'd love if people would join in. Its your unique personality that will get people to chime in, so let it shine. If you get bored, stand up an have your own little dance party, jump on the bed, do silly things to keep your spirits up because I know its easy to start snapping when people ignore you. Set time limits and give incentives that if two new people introduce themselves and make you smile you will give a free flash. Most importantly have fun! If you're having fun, other people will want to join in.

If you find you just really can't handle it and you're going to lose your cool, politely explain that to your room, sign out, take a relaxing break, and try again at a different time. Camming is a lot about luck, you never know your hero or Mr. Right could be signing in ten minutes from now, its all about timing, and sometimes we just get unlucky. Just don't let that bring you down.

My final suggestion is try another cam site. Some people find they feel for comfortable on different sites. That's even something you can do while you're taking a break on a slow day. I don't personally do it but I know many girls finds this helps them.

Good luck to you, and I hope to see some positive success stories posted as a follow up to this post.

Thanks for your point of view.

A few things:

1. First off I'm not on MFC yet, & second, I don't do sales pitches, as that's not my personality. I'm just trying to strike up a conversation & I'm the type that generally cares about people unless I feel they are using me.

I find with most guys it's next to near impossible for me to get them to talk about anything other than their cock & how horny they are & yes I understand that's why they are there, but I don't get into that frame of mind unless I'm being compensated.

Maybe it's b/c of all the freeloaders, or it's just not my personality.

2. An extreme example - I had a guy yesterday who tipped me for PMing with him. This is the first time I've experienced this where he wouldn't talk. I kept saying hello, please say something b/c time is ticking away.

When the 5 minutes was up, he then accused me of ripping him off & of course I lost it as that's not who I am.

Clearly this isn't my normal experience with a guy who wants to PM, but I thought I'd throw this in there as something a model can go through.

3. I usually find on SM that guys can't strike up a conversation. On CB it's a lot easier. They are more open, friendly, talkative & sometimes even intelligent :)

4. I find it interesting that the same types of guys flock to the same site & that their personalities & how they act are so very different on each of the sites. Energy attracts energy :)

5. On another note about sales pitches, what I will say is that in the last few months I've started to be more direct & ask guys if they want a private only b/c soooo many of them waste my time & are playing games/freeloading.

One thing almost all guys don't seem to understand is that a girl isn't just talking to him, she may be talking to many different guys all at once. I'm never just on one site b/c I'm so niche I need more than one site to keep me active.

This is why I charge for my time, not by the act (unless it's a show) & why I get really pissed when a guy expects to talk to me forever for free & ONLY pay once something sexual comes into play.

Again, I get more of this type of guy on one certain site than on the others where they get it & understand that my time is what they are paying for.

Thank you & have a lovely day :)

Now as far as them leaving the room immediately, this is something in not as familiar with but I think Miss Lollipop made an excellent point followed by excellent advice that I guess I'd just like to add on a little.

I KNOW silent think is THE MOST FRUSTRATING thing that can can hapoen on cam. In my opinion the lack of conversation is far worse than a lack of tips. Of course I need money to eat, but when ai signed up to be a camgirl my hope was to make some friends because I'm such an introvert, in my real life I really dont have many.

So anyway, my advice to you is don't worry about the guys who leave, screw em, they clearly weren't worth your time. Just be you, if no one is talking start telling a story about the time in second grade you face planted on the playground, talking to yourself feels funny but sometimes it works. Start playing a game of cards in front of everyone against yourself and say you'd love if people would join in. Its your unique personality that will get people to chime in, so let it shine. If you get bored, stand up an have your own little dance party, jump on the bed, do silly things to keep your spirits up because I know its easy to start snapping when people ignore you. Set time limits and give incentives that if two new people introduce themselves and make you smile you will give a free flash. Most importantly have fun! If you're having fun, other people will want to join in.

If you find you just really can't handle it and you're going to lose your cool, politely explain that to your room, sign out, take a relaxing break, and try again at a different time. Camming is a lot about luck, you never know your hero or Mr. Right could be signing in ten minutes from now, its all about timing, and sometimes we just get unlucky. Just don't let that bring you down.

My final suggestion is try another cam site. Some people find they feel for comfortable on different sites. That's even something you can do while you're taking a break on a slow day. I don't personally do it but I know many girls finds this helps them.

Good luck to you, and I hope to see some positive success stories posted as a follow up to this post.

Thank you cutie :)

Yes, the silence is really deafening.

Most guys say they are too busy jerking off & can't type with both hands.

I'm also not an extrovert where I am the life of the party, so it is harder for me to jump up & down like that as I'm older, & it's just not in my DNA to be hyper like I've seen some girls.

I find when I chair dance, guys don't like that, or the guys who do aren't the ones who are going to tip me, they just want to date me. When I type out funny emojis, they don't like that either. <sigh>

While I'm a HUGE conversationalist, when it comes to camming, I don't know what to say with the guys as they want all faun all the time.

I am also not the scripted type of cam model & it's hard for me to use my imagination, but I'll try to come up with some things I can do differently. Too bad I can't play an online game & include them in it. That would at least break some of the ice. I'm not a gamer by nature, but I'd do it during camming if it would help.

Thanks a ton & have a lovely day :)

Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Most guys say they are too busy jerking off & can't type with both hands.

Ergh. This line drives me NUTS! I always reply in a rather stern tone (for me at least, I am very soft spoken) "Well as a cam girl not only am I over here practically doing backflips, I too only have one hand as I try and entertain and type to you simultaneously and I seem to be doing just fine. Not to mention there is only ONE of me and HUNDREDS of you. I try to be playful about it, but its frustrating. I get it, you're here to masturbate... But in four hours I'm pretty sure there is a point at which you have two hands, and a few compliments, contributions to the conversation or topic would be a wonderful way to say thank you.

I thought I was alone in charging for my time rather than for acts. Of course I do the typical flahses but I put most emphasis on my friends list and joining my crew, because after all I'm only human, I feel much more comfortable being naughty with someone I feel comfortable not some guy who hits the private button before he even sees my face or hears me speak. I charge for PM passes per day, and sometimes I feel people even take advantage of that. Most people get mad that I run my room this way but I explain its for their benefit and the benefit of my room as a whole. I'm not going to charge you $5 once and then NEVER answer your messages. I genuinely want to get to know you and its very difficult to juggle a room full of people who are tipping and a bunch of PMs constantly flashing making you feel overwhelmed. I understand some people are just to shy to ever speak in the room which is why I don't discontinue PMs permanently, but if you want me to go the extra mile, I don't want to hear "well other girls don't charge that way." To this I respond, well there are a bunch of lovely ladies who may suit your needs better but please don't insult me, I believe my time is valuable and I will wait for someone else who agrees.

Its in my nature to be soft spoke and sweet but there are a few things that bring out the sass in me.

Rant over, lol. But I just thought i'd add my favorite emote is :freehello it says "Pssst, talking is free"

Energy attracts energy :)

I just wanted to highlight this one line because I think it perfectly sums up why it's a camgirls worst nightmare when she is struggling to get her room to engage. Camming is a two way street, it's all about interacting. A cam girl can be as energetic, enthusiastic, and kind, but if the members don't respond, then the excitement dies rather then getting recirculated back into the energy of the room.

Cutie, the worse privates I have are the ones where the guys don't talk or tell me what they want.

I'm not a pro & I tell them this. I'm just a regular person with no set script.

And while I want the conversation, if that's ALL I'm getting (meaning no tips or pvts), then I become frustrated as well.I can talk no problem, but let's do it in pvt. Get to know me for a few minutes, but not for 20-40 minutes.

Unfortunately as the industry has grown by leaps & bounds, I find that more & more these guys think of us as less than human. We are just there to serve THEM.

Don't get me started on the freeloaders & yes, most are foreigners who have very simple minds & think everything should be given to them for free, but I've come across guys who have clearly just tipped & are also expecting freebies.

BUT it's really the fault of the cam sites. THEY market that we are there for FREE chat. They don't give a shit about the girls, all they care about is drawing the guys in, so the guy comes in expecting free & doesn't know any better. It's mixed messaging.

Or the sites that used to be free & then switched to paid & tons of girls come in to do free shows or the guys are looking for dates. I HATE it when guys are there looking for gfs. It drives me INSANE. I tell them they are in the wrong site, this is NOT a dating site.

I can be your gf, but you have to pay :)

Or what makes it worse, is when a cam girl provides freebies even on the sites that were never free. On CB I've had several guys tell me he can find girls who will view his cam for free when I say tip me 20.

And it's only human nature that the more sex & extreme fantasy you see, the less that will turn you on. It's no different than being an alcoholic. You need more & more booze to feel the buzz.

I'm also pretty sure some of the men have problems cuming & they look to use to solve their problem instead of figuring out where the problem REALLY lies.

I've gotten used to the guys just leaving after a pvt without a t/y or g/b, but one thing that used to drive me INSANE was I'd be in the middle of a conversation with a guy (beyond the hru stage in free chat) & he would just leave. And this didn't happen just once, but several times & when it does happen, it happens all in one day. Again, when it's fucked up, it's REALLY fucked up LOL

I too log out when things aren't going well to let the energy pass. I may go back later on or just try another day.

End of rant :)

Cutie, the worse privates I have are the ones where the guys don't talk or tell me what they want.

I'm not a pro & I tell them this. I'm just a regular person with no set script.

And while I want the conversation, if that's ALL I'm getting (meaning no tips or pvts), then I become frustrated as well.I can talk no problem, but let's do it in pvt. Get to know me for a few minutes, but not for 20-40 minutes.

Unfortunately as the industry has grown by leaps & bounds, I find that more & more these guys think of us as less than human. We are just there to serve THEM.

Don't get me started on the freeloaders & yes, most are foreigners who have very simple minds & think everything should be given to them for free, but I've come across guys who have clearly just tipped & are also expecting freebies.

BUT it's really the fault of the cam sites. THEY market that we are there for FREE chat. They don't give a shit about the girls, all they care about is drawing the guys in, so the guy comes in expecting free & doesn't know any better. It's mixed messaging.

Or the sites that used to be free & then switched to paid & tons of girls come in to do free shows or the guys are looking for dates. I HATE it when guys are there looking for gfs. It drives me INSANE. I tell them they are in the wrong site, this is NOT a dating site.

I can be your gf, but you have to pay :)

Or what makes it worse, is when a cam girl provides freebies even on the sites that were never free. On CB I've had several guys tell me he can find girls who will view his cam for free when I say tip me 20.

And it's only human nature that the more sex & extreme fantasy you see, the less that will turn you on. It's no different than being an alcoholic. You need more & more booze to feel the buzz.

I'm also pretty sure some of the men have problems cuming & they look to use to solve their problem instead of figuring out where the problem REALLY lies.

I've gotten used to the guys just leaving after a pvt without a t/y or g/b, but one thing that used to drive me INSANE was I'd be in the middle of a conversation with a guy (beyond the hru stage in free chat) & he would just leave. And this didn't happen just once, but several times & when it does happen, it happens all in one day. Again, when it's fucked up, it's REALLY fucked up LOL

I too log out when things aren't going well to let the energy pass. I may go back later on or just try another day.

End of rant :)

Well, I certainly understand your frustration. There's this little saying I like to tell the guys and myself from time to time, whether it's because one guy is carrying the whole countdown and getting upset, or because I myself am worried I'm not going to be able to care for myself if things to pick up.

As much as I which basics were premiums and guest would at least sign up for the sign, everyone serves there purpose. That guest may one day think, "wow this is neat" and become you're number one premium. Those basics, while of course I wish they would just spend a measly $20 just to have the ability to contribute to conversation, they are still helping you out by adding to your popularity count, thus increasing your expose to the true gentlemen, the dream guys all cam girls fantasize about.

At least when I think of it this way, it helps me to feel more valued and push through those tough hours where I make less than minimum wage. Sometimes, I'm amazed at the loved I'm suddenly shown, and other times I leave feeling like maybe it's me, maybe it's something I did wrong. YOU CAN NEVER LET YOURSELF THINK LIKE THAT, like you said energy attracts energy, and that goes for negativity too.

Be confident in yourself. Don't let one bad day define you and the good days will come and they will leave you smiling for a long time!

Reactions: alexa_voltage
My current life partner was a member on mfc and when i was a new model he would do that. He'd come in my room, I 'd say HI Dukecitygent! He'd say hello then immedaitely leave, and I'd say.. "bye duke city gent" ..
One day he stayed..and now im stuck with him 5 years later :p

I do the same thing... I say bye after they leave lol. But damn, maybe I'll meet a man one day too ;)

What I find even more mysterious is the members who enter a model's room, say hello, and then immediately leave. What's up with that?

That's actually exactly what we are talking about Ozzie. It's a rather common occurrence. But now I'm picturing it happening in a real life scenario.

You're standing outside, some guy approaches you says "Hello" then stands there staring at you for two minutes, without saying another word, before running away as fast as he can. He runs so far he disappears in the distance and you never see or here from him again... but along his way he happens upon another pretty girl, "Hello!" *stares*.... o_O

Ya know I've been camming on Streamate more than MFC lately.. and I'm actually finding the opposite. Everyone always pops in and out on streamate, so I'm kinda used to people leaving and I never have a huge group of people but general "hi's" get wayyyy more responses than they ever do for me on MFC.

weird.

ETA:

I say weird because all I really do on Streamate is privates.. but people seem to be chattier whereas MFC is supposed to be more "social" or whatevvs.

Last edited:

this is super helpful

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Just to clarify I'm not complaining... just a general observation ?
I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing haha just not what I think is expected.

I had a pretty bad experience today after saying Hi to a model. I went into her room as she looked like Pink the singer (who is one of the hottest women on the planet) and no one was talking. She said hi and we started chatting. Within 2 minutes she asked me to tip her, I explained that I had no tokens to which I was told I was useless and wasting her time. Now, seeing as there were 3 prem's in her room and no one was chatting, I would have thought a little conversation and giving me a chance to know her would have been a good idea.

I had a pretty bad experience today after saying Hi to a model. I went into her room as she looked like Pink the singer (who is one of the hottest women on the planet) and no one was talking. She said hi and we started chatting. Within 2 minutes she asked me to tip her, I explained that I had no tokens to which I was told I was useless and wasting her time. Now, seeing as there were 3 prem's in her room and no one was chatting, I would have thought a little conversation and giving me a chance to know her would have been a good idea.

Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. You were absolutely correct, conversation is SO appreciated!! I wish I had more people like you in my room!

I'm not defending her, because she sounds like the type of girl who probably shouldn't be camming... but sometimes the wrong guy will get the brunt of a girls frustration. Maybe the last 5 guys who spoke before you were in the room were completely mean to her. Who knows? You never know a persons situation really.

Obviously, as models we need tips to survive, but you should never make a person feel obligated to tip you and call them names if they don't. It's your job to make everyone feel welcome, and she certainly failed there.

Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. You were absolutely correct, conversation is SO appreciated!! I wish I had more people like you in my room!

I'm not defending her, because she sounds like the type of girl who probably shouldn't be camming... but sometimes the wrong guy will get the brunt of a girls frustration. Maybe the last 5 guys who spoke before you were in the room were completely mean to her. Who knows? You never know a persons situation really.

Obviously, as models we need tips to survive, but you should never make a person feel obligated to tip you and call them names if they don't. It's your job to make everyone feel welcome, and she certainly failed there.

Thank you, I was not expecting the red carpet treatment, after all, I started with I have no tokens but when you have no one in your room, surely a little chat would have been welcomed.

As a member I am definitely guilty of leaving after I say hi.

The reason is usually because I'm browsing and the room wasn't what I thought I was looking for. I mean I could be looking for an Asian-looking girl and thought this girl looked kinda Asian. After I go in, I realise the girl looks nothing like what I had thought she did. I start to leave but she says hi. So I say hi back to be polite, but I leave so as not to waste her time chatting with a lost cause, and to carry on searching for what I had in mind.

Long story short, don't take it personally, guys are just channel surfing. Hope this helps to explain how some of us think.

Major lack of education is to call guys names because they are chatting, as long as they dont ask me things for free and im available, i will chat yes, it gets boring to stay on cam without talking to anyone when its slow or whatever.
These girls shouldnt be camming, camming is like any sale, if u wanna make money, u need the patience and everything a good vendor has to offer. Being mean and rude wont brig u any more customers at all.

Reactions: Bandog
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Bandog. I have seen some models just ban guys who start conversations with "I have no tokens..." so even though she came across as a tad rude, maybe there was still a silver lining in there somewhere. Also, it's easy to forget that even when the main chat seems to have dried up, with nothing but tumbleweed and crickets goin' on, the model may be in PM chat with other members in the background... or even on another site altogether!

From my perspective I like to look at the conversation thing this way. Visualise the time the model can give to everyone in the room in the form of a cake. If I get some attention and a conversation gets started then I am receiving a slice of that cake and I think it's only fair to tip for that slice of time and attention... so I do. Its just my personal approach. I also hate to arrive in a room tokenless... I know from past experience, that this can irk many girls, so I always load up with some tokens prior to logging in, as I've found that greeting a model with a cheery "hi" and a tip, is a good icebreaker.

:)

I have seen some models just ban guys who start conversations with "I have no tokens..."

I am going to quote straight from the top of my profile here: "MY ONLY RULE IS NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED! If you can't tip at the moment, don't apologize, simply make up for it with conversation!"

While I would never ban you off the bat for starting your conversation that way, I will let you know politely that I don't allow that in my room and ask you to only say cheerful things. I understand that most guys don't go straight to a girls profile (even though we all wish you would, hint hint, wink wink) and can't fault you for something until you are aware of it.

With that said, it's very frustrating as a model to have someone start a conversation this way because A) it's not a happy statement and we are all on cam to have fun B) it makes the tippers feel less important or what have you because this other guy just gets to announce he's not tipping and get away with it and C) promotes the idea that everyone can just sit and talk and never tip and that's okay.

Tipping is not a requirement, I will still be just as kind if you can only offer conversation, but by saying "I can't tip" you are actually (unknowingly?) sabotaging me.

From my perspective I like to look at the conversation thing this way. Visualise the time the model can give to everyone in the room in the form of a cake. If I get some attention and a conversation gets started then I am receiving a slice of that cake and I think it's only fair to tip for that slice of time and attention... so I do.

Wicked, I LOVE this. This is my favorite metaphor for interaction on cam, it's absolutely perfect.

I think for you fellows you can't afford to tip every time, it's still fair to add... strike up a conversation, give me a compliment, make me smile, buy something off my wishlist, send a gift card, anything to show that you are enjoying your time with me, and are grateful my cake is so yummy!

I am going to quote straight from the top of my profile here: "MY ONLY RULE IS NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED! If you can't tip at the moment, don't apologize, simply make up for it with conversation!"
Hi Cutie, I have tried to open your profile on MFC and it says it isn't open for public viewing. Maybe you have set it up this way which is fine but if not I just wanted to let you know:angel:

Hi Cutie, I have tried to open your profile on MFC and it says it isn't open for public viewing. Maybe you have set it up this way which is fine but if not I just wanted to let you know:angel:

I just checked it and I could see it fine. Most likely you are in a region she has blocked.

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.