AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can has Angels?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Since Christmas only comes once a year, and it's a great excuse to do crafty stuff, I have put together something fun to do on MFC this month. :angelic-cyan: Amber's Angels! :angel5:

As you can see I already have 7 sweet Angels who unknowingly received ornaments for 500+ token tips during the last few days I was on. These will be transferred to the tree during my next cam-time (which should be tomorrow.) I don't have a whole lot of them, so it will be limit 1 per person, but should you so choose, you may tip to gift one to another member, friend, or model. A single tip of 500 or more is all it takes! And as you know, every single bit is beyond appreciated in our strive to the top 20 this month. My MFC friends kick ass!

I'm excited about this little festivity and looking forward to getting on with DecAmber ASAP! :santa: Also, if anyone is going to play Santa for me and gift me something from my wishlist, please make sure to include your member name in the notes on the order! I feel awful when I don't know who to thank. Be sure to write me a message either here or on MFC or Twitter so I know if you'd like me to save it for Christmas Eve.

See all you angels tomorrow!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 863
PS: Since I am offline today my rank continues to slip farther and farther. If anyone would like one of these and feels like doing an offline tip, that would rock too! Currently #34 and falling quick! I will make sure anyone who tips for one gets to see it tomorrow/next time you're on when I'm on MFC. :)

I just bought more ornaments today, so next week I hope we can fill my tree up! I'm running out of room and I love it. :)

I hit #23 late last night, so we need lots of Angeles to push me back up there next week. :)

AmberCutie said:
I just bought more ornaments today, so next week I hope we can fill my tree up! I'm running out of room and I love it. :)

I hit #23 late last night, so we need lots of Angeles to push me back up there next week. :)

so we need lots of Angeles to push me back up there next week.
we need lots of Angeles to push me back up
lots of Angeles to push me
lots of Angeles
lots Angeles

Eh, it was close to it, anyway. I rarely do the "cutting off text" thing, so sorry if I did it wrong.

Jason314 said:
AmberCutie said:

so we need lots of Angeles to push me back up there next week.
we need lots of Angeles to push me back up
lots of Angeles to push me
lots of Angeles
lots Angeles

Eh, it was close to it, anyway. I rarely do the "cutting off text" thing, so sorry if I did it wrong.
Hahaha and until you did that I didn't notice I spelled that wrong. I do that exact typo constantly.

I have several models I like and several of them like Amber as well... so I tipped on behalf of one of them to get an ornament for her.

Presenting CandiedLace's Ornament!

Attachments

• CandiedLaceOrnament1.png
    CandiedLaceOrnament1.png
    928.4 KB · Views: 621
  • CandiedLaceOrnament2.png
    CandiedLaceOrnament2.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 621
YAY! it looks awesome, thanks to both Mirra and Amber!

Hehe sorry for the tipsy pose, lol, it was a silly night. Glad you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.