AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can just ignore this right?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2023
Quick question. I started checking out cam sites back in about March this year since I currently have too much time on my hands. Met some really cool models, 3 of whom really played into some of my own kinks and had regular privates with where I spend an average of $500 (time + tips) per session.

Fast forward to now, when summer has finally rolled around and I find myself spending most of my free time on my boat and not really interested in checking naked ladies in front of my laptop.

So last week I told the 3 aforementioned ladies that I don't intend to spend anymore time on camsites until at least after summer.

No problem in 2 out of 3 cases, but the 3rd one keeps emailing me several times a day with increasingly weirder messages to get me to see her again. I've explained the above to her a few times now, but the emails keep coming. Since I realize she might have been counting on me for income, I even offered to send her decreasing amounts for a of money for a while as a means of transition, but that just pissed her off as she claims she needs to see me.
Much as I liked her when we were doing privates, my instinct now is to block/ignore from this point.

Or am I missing something and is there still more expected from me?

Yeah, no. She's looney tunes.

Cam model appreciated your revenue stream and wants to keep it… 🤷‍♂️ am I missing something.

But for sure, you can ignore it!

Cam model appreciated your revenue stream and wants to keep it… 🤷‍♂️ am I missing something.

But for sure, you can ignore it!
When someone says I'm not going to be around, I'll see ya when I see ya, you don't start a daily email campaign asking them to come back.

there are cammodels who become reliant on a few members for income and can become a little desperate when that member inevitably stops spending like he used to.

if she's a studio model, it could be the studio managers harassing you. regardless you should block and move on. whoever is sending you those messages does not about respecting the clear boundaries you set. plenty of users stop spending during the summer for lots of reasons.

Cheers everyone, figured this was the right move but it couldn't hurt to double check 😅
The emails in question are now going straight into the spam folder.

if she's a studio model, it could be the studio managers harassing you.
And yeah, hadn't even considered this, but could definitely be

Cheers everyone, figured this was the right move but it couldn't hurt to double check 😅
The emails in question are now going straight into the spam folder.

And yeah, hadn't even considered this, but could definitely be

I would outright block the emails and not just forward them to spam. This way you know they are going to be there and you may get easily tempted to read what is being said, even just for the "lolz" to see how crazy the messages are, but then you may be tempted and lured back. It's just best to block completely and move on.

Reactions: MarieElise
I would outright block the emails and not just forward them to spam. This way you know they are going to be there and you may get easily tempted to read what is being said, even just for the "lolz" to see how crazy the messages are, but then you may be tempted and lured back. It's just best to block completely and move on.
Just set up an auto response "The person you are trying to contact isnt up for dealing with your bullshit"

With Gmail you can set up a filter that sends them to trash and/ or deletes them. You can also set a canned message. I find silence the more effective route w these types (canned messages still give them hope).

Last edited:
Reactions: Vixxen81
Wait.... you're emailing models??
Feel like I should add to this, for some reason I just read the comments as though you'd been emailing each other offline, which might've set some expectations of ongoing visits to her cam room.
But re-reading that, and further replies, now wondering if I misunderstood and maybe this is the model contacting you via OF, Fansly or similar messaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.