AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't be the only one that wants a personal website, can I?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2016
I am an amateur producer and I thought having a website built would be as simple as a few clicks just like the commercials say. It turned out to be a little more complicated than that. I am still exploring how to get my own website up and running but for now, are there any sites similar to getindiebill.com? I ran into another site when I ran into getindiebill.com but now I can't find the other. Getindiebill.com is like clips4sale.com except it charges 15% instead of 40%. I'm sure every cam girl/adult industry worker has thought about something like this so idk why it's so hard to find. :S

I haven't tried shopify in depth because I was tying to go more for a membership based site. My content is a really obscure niche that people find either on clips4sale or on a forum for that specific content.

Hello GuitarArvin,
Are you talking about a member site or just regular personal site? I have several websites that I have created from the ground up. However, if you are trying to sell videos than indiebill and clips4sale is the way to go.:cigar:

I am an amateur producer and I thought having a website built would be as simple as a few clicks just like the commercials say. It turned out to be a little more complicated than that. I am still exploring how to get my own website up and running but for now, are there any sites similar to getindiebill.com? I ran into another site when I ran into getindiebill.com but now I can't find the other. Getindiebill.com is like clips4sale.com except it charges 15% instead of 40%. I'm sure every cam girl/adult industry worker has thought about something like this so idk why it's so hard to find. :S

I haven't tried shopify in depth because I was tying to go more for a membership based site.

ModelCentro might be what you're looking for. It's a turnkey solution for building membership sites and is targeted specifically at models, including camgirls.

Hello GuitarArvin,
Are you talking about a member site or just regular personal site? I have several websites that I have created from the ground up. However, if you are trying to sell videos than indiebill and clips4sale is the way to go.:cigar:
Well, uhhh...any pointers?

ModelCentro might be what you're looking for. It's a turnkey solution for building membership sites and is targeted specifically at models, including camgirls.
Thanks, that was the one! LOL!

I have done Shopify for custom stuff, as a storefront but I mostly use Adultwork.com and their site builder for my primary site. I am looking at something else more full service and have created an account at modelcentro.com too. I need to resume clips4sale, been inactive there.

Hey hey!
adultmembersites.com is right up the alley that you are looking for.
It is an easy site building platform for adult membership sites with quite a few more features (like non member single purchases, store, customizable download pricing) than the competitors as well as a higher payout percentage than our primary competitor. AMS has managed my solo site for years and in March I actually joined the team to help run twitter, social media, forums and such so I can actually help you with any questions you might have!

Feel free to PM me but I'm also more than happy to discuss publicly, since it may be helpful to others.

either way, anyone who found AMS through my posts should may sure to get a referral code from me for extra percentage bonuses.

Hey hey!
adultmembersites.com is right up the alley that you are looking for.
It is an easy site building platform for adult membership sites with quite a few more features (like non member single purchases, store, customizable download pricing) than the competitors as well as a higher payout percentage than our primary competitor. AMS has managed my solo site for years and in March I actually joined the team to help run twitter, social media, forums and such so I can actually help you with any questions you might have!

Feel free to PM me but I'm also more than happy to discuss publicly, since it may be helpful to others.

either way, anyone who found AMS through my posts should may sure to get a referral code from me for extra percentage bonuses.

I was under the impression that AMS was for people that already had a site so I will look into it. Do you mind me asking who your competitor is?

I have done Shopify for custom stuff, as a storefront but I mostly use Adultwork.com and their site builder for my primary site. I am looking at something else more full service and have created an account at modelcentro.com too. I need to resume clips4sale, been inactive there.

Who was your payment processor when you used Shopify?

I was under the impression that AMS was for people that already had a site so I will look into it. Do you mind me asking who your competitor is?

No not at all, it's an all in one site builder platform similar to MC but with a few more features and abilities and since the newest system is still in beta, the payout is higher as well. You can look at my site jolenebrody.com for an example if you like.
May I ask what led you to believe that AMS was some sort of program for existing sites? It is pretty far from reality so I'd like to make sure whatever is misleading is taken care of.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke

Who was your payment processor when you used Shopify?

I suspect it was done via my Paypal business account and whoever Shopify use themselves, which is why I so seldom used it. I just ran the occasional custom job via that for a trusted regular. I still have the gateway but use it for a non camming business now. I will log on later and double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.