AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't find my account in my section

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Hello!

I am under the UK section and last month I was always somewhere in top 5 in offline models. I worked very very hard to get my profile showing up that high, then I left for holidays and streamed from a different country on my phone twice. I haven't been online since, and now my profile is completely gone from the UK offline models section.

I can search for myself in the search tab and my profile does show up, but if I just click to UK models and scroll till the end, my profile isn't there.

Members did tell me my profile sometimes just disappears but reappears shortly.

One of my Knights mentioned all my specifics and categories are gone from underneath the profile - could that be the reason?

I have not changed anything and don't quite know what exactly happened. It's been like this since 24th May and I've been trying to change some info on my profile etc. To see if it would do anything, but nothing works. I wanted dto wait till I get back online to see if that would do somerhing but I'm ill so don't know when that will be - figured I ask here if anyone had similar issues with their profiles.

I'm not even sure how the ranking on the offline pages work, some girls who are probably doing better than me from the few minutes I snooped have fallen down the list since 1st Jun. Why?

Does anyone have similar experience or know how the rankings work, would be a lot of help. @Charlie_SC any ideas?

Hello!

I am under the UK section and last month I was always somewhere in top 5 in offline models. I worked very very hard to get my profile showing up that high, then I left for holidays and streamed from a different country on my phone twice. I haven't been online since, and now my profile is completely gone from the UK offline models section.

I can search for myself in the search tab and my profile does show up, but if I just click to UK models and scroll till the end, my profile isn't there.

Members did tell me my profile sometimes just disappears but reappears shortly.

One of my Knights mentioned all my specifics and categories are gone from underneath the profile - could that be the reason?

I have not changed anything and don't quite know what exactly happened. It's been like this since 24th May and I've been trying to change some info on my profile etc. To see if it would do anything, but nothing works. I wanted dto wait till I get back online to see if that would do somerhing but I'm ill so don't know when that will be - figured I ask here if anyone had similar issues with their profiles.

I'm not even sure how the ranking on the offline pages work, some girls who are probably doing better than me from the few minutes I snooped have fallen down the list since 1st Jun. Why?

Does anyone have similar experience or know how the rankings work, would be a lot of help. @Charlie_SC any ideas?

Hey @Lexi_Summers
I think you mention a few issues here so I would really like to take a look at your account first to see what is going on.
I am going to contact you directly for some more information ok. Talk shortly ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.