AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't make withdrawals, send tokens or promote my room, unable to cashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I hope you are having a nice day and sorry for taking up your time.

I am contacting you because a problem arose, 3 days ago for no reason they disabled me the option to promote my room, to send tokens and to make withdrawals in the tokens but I am still able to make transmissions... I did not receive any notification in case I had done something wrong and I don't think I'm banned because I can still transmit, I wanted to ask you if there was some kind of solution or explanation, thank you very much I leave photos of what appears to me.

username: kheller_and_kylie

Attachments

• Unable to cashout.png
    Unable to cashout.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Unable to promote.png
    Unable to promote.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 11
  • unable to send tip.png
    unable to send tip.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
Problem solved, the issue was that a user typed with fraudulent tokens and the account was suspended, the response was

"Your account has been flagged by our fraud department due to unusual tipping patterns. You recently received tips totaling over 1,800 tokens from the user zizipointu13450 who was involved in fraud and funneling tokens obtained in violation of our terms of service and the law. Since we Have not previously had an issue with your account receiving fraud tokens, we have elected to not ban your account at this time, however, we have removed half of these tokens from your account.

We ask that you please notify us immediately if you see suspicious tipping patterns in the future. For example, if you see large quantities of tokens being tipped to you from user names you do not recognize, please email us to let us know and we will conduct a fraud review of those tippers. If you do not let us know of such tipping patterns, and your account continues to receive a high volume of chargebacks, we may need to deduct such fraud tokens from your account and/or suspend your account in order to prevent future incidents of fraud. We hope that these actions will not become necessary and request your assistance in identifying fraudulent tippers as you see them.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.