AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't quit you, MFC!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey_Kika

Cam Model
Oct 30, 2018
New Orleans, LA
www.heykika.com
Twitter Username
@Hey_Kika_1
MFC Username
DoctorKika
Chaturbate Username
hey_kika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002596200/HeyKika/
I first started camming on MFC in October of 2018. I thought I gave it my all, but I was unaware (until it was too late), of the importance of the camscore, ignored other important do's and don'ts etc... I tried other platforms, but I got frustrated and eventually stopped altogether for about 4 months. I had no idea how much I would miss it, or how beneficial the break would be, though. There was no pressure to keep it rolling everyday, so I could just meditate on those months I was on, what did or didn't work, the veteran advice that made more sense (now that I wasn't studying it voraciously everyday), and all things MFC. It all gelled. I knew making a comeback was going to be a full-time job, so I've set out to be better, working consistently, but wisely, hopping off if it's dead. I spend time watching how other models I think are amazing, interact with the people in their rooms, but stay focused on being me, a total dork, keeping things simple and genuine, so I can engage with people and have fun. Mostly, though, I'm just truly humbled by, and profoundly appreciate the community and generosity of the MFC Members. All of my old friends have welcomed me back warmly, and the new ones are priceless. I couldn't possibly ever leave MFC now. The camscore can be triumphed. I rose mine from 677 to 844 in under 4 hours tonight. Not bad for an old lady climbing her way up. I don't even know what I did. I just went on with a spin the wheel game, and no expectations except to laugh and have fun with my guests. It was the best fucking night ever. I still have so much to learn, and so many questions, but it's not freaking me out anymore. I think it's gonna be alright.

Welcome back! You got this!

I've been raising my camscore up from *painfully low score* since returning in October. It is entirely possible, so long as you cam smart. I find these forums and the connections I have made to be extremely valuable insight. I can't believe I ever tried to do it alone. No wonder I disappeared!

Upvote 0
I also recently came back to cam! I feel the same as you do. I missed it so much I love how I can have a free schedule.
To me it sounds like you got this! So keep doing your thang girl! :) xoxo

• Hugs
Reactions: Hey_Kika
Upvote 0
Welcome back! You got this!

I've been raising my camscore up from *painfully low score* since returning in October. It is entirely possible, so long as you cam smart. I find these forums and the connections I have made to be extremely valuable insight. I can't believe I ever tried to do it alone. No wonder I disappeared!
Thanks! I was definitely isolating and therefore doing it all alone, too. It was a lot of work, that I’m pretty proud of, but I hear you! Community is everything.

Upvote 0
i know how you feel. i slowly went from a painful 644 to 900 to where i'm at now (1300+); over the course of a few weeks through up to a couple of months, but that's with inconveniences mixed in. it is certainly doable with the right resources, perseverance, timing, and patience.

Upvote 0
Thanks for chiming in, beautiful ladies! It sounds like we're all kind of in the same comeback boat. I would love it if we could keep checking back in with each other right here, to cheer each other on, or lift each other up. Whatever's needed. If y'all are logged on, or logging in soon like me, I hope the Force is with you!!! 💋

• Hugs
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Upvote 0
I think you also shouldn’t be scared to share that with your guests after establishing a connection. I always remind my room without begging that every little tip counts and that the cam score needs to get higher so long periods of times with no tips coming through are damaging! Be spontaneous and when it’s slow offer an album half price or snap chat with a special add on. Sometimes I say tip 100 tokens and receive a surprise album worth over 200 tokens... as long as you say it with a smile and not in a desperate tone! Sometimes I swear people are so stuck in being entertain they just forget to tip 😂

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.