AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I created the ultimate coaching from zero to Financial Freedom as an onlyfans creator in 120 days- Without Spending a single penny of your own money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself. I am not an onlyfans model, nor come from the adult entertainment industry. I actually come from a business consulting background. However, I had a ex-girlfriend who was an onlyfans model, and as it so happened, I found out that a lot of my business growth and development consulting skillset has been immensely applicable towards helping my her with growing her onlyfans from just a few random subscribers, where she was on the fence of even keeping it, to making over 20,000 per month. We are no longer together, but I have no regrets in helping her. I simply thought to myself of this experience, wow, that was neat!

When I was talking to another good friend of mine, I mentioned it to her. As it turns out, she had also recently decided to embark on her onlyfans content creation journey, and asked me if I could help her and her boyfriend. Now, only about 4 months later, she too went from a 2 month just getting started phase with no real growth in subscribers or more importantly, profit, from the initial subs, to being at over $6,000/Month already in just subscriptions- and she gets much more in the way of tips, gifts, upsells, etc. I felt very happy in helping out one of my good friends, but she mentioned to me just how empowering it is to be a young woman who can enjoy a life of financial freedom, and hopes that more girls can experience it the way she is now. I decided then, that lightning does not strike twice in the same place by mistake- There indeed is a method to the madness. The practical applications of business marketing apply to all consumer demand, including the demand for onlyfans content. And it’s so sad that there really is nobody out there with a program that can help any woman become a successful onlyfans creator if they wish, if they are willing to do what it takes.

As such, I have spent my time creating a whole guide and course on how to RAPIDLY achieve your dreams in the content creation world, and want to share it with the community to hopefully help more young women feel the empowerment of achieving their financial goals by doing what empowers them.

I am undertaking this completely by myself, so I have very limited capacity, and as such, I am willing to take on 5 one on one clients. The best part? It will cost you nothing. Nothing at all. I am so confident that what I have here to teach you will help you scale up your revenues by a few hundred percent or more, if you are willing to put in the effort to achieve your goals. You will have access to my business-consulting derived profitability increase tacking tools, to see just how much more money you can be making, and my deal is simply that I take 50% of the INCREASE (so ADDITIONAL PROFIT) in revenue you receive over the next four months after implementing this course. (And trust me, it will be worth our time!)

AS a bonus, … You will get access to the Exclusive Guide I have prepared- And our profit increase tracker, which you will be shown how to use, completely free of a charge in this program.

Again, I have to re-iterate that I want to help, but I am not willing to bite off more than I can chew- So starting out, I am limiting myself to 5 spots, so I can sufficiently dedicate enough 1 on 1 time to ensure the success of the creators I work with. As such, I will be very selective in starting out – Choosing those applicants who I believe I can best help. Newer content creators, who haven’t found their niche- and are overall confused, and are willing to spend the time and effort to do what it takes to be a profitable, full time creator who has financial freedom- You will have to be willing to dedicate your time and energy, on a very consistent basis to see results.

Before contacting me, please see First - See if these apply to you

1) Able to dedicate at least 20 Hours a week to content creation

2) Feel Empowered by being a creator- and not embarrassed of the Nay-Sayers

3) Have clear knowledge of what it is you enjoy doing and what you want to stay away from

4) Singles or couples in an English Speaking Market

5) Just starting your journey, and want to be fast tracked on 10x, 100x growth in a short timeframe- Not for those doing $thousands/mo Already. (We hope to have a future course to help you guys as well)

6) Self Motivated, Dedicated, and willing to do what it takes and use your brain to engage in critical thinking.

7) Can meet consistency 1x a week on zoom

8) Willing to in the future help share what you have learned with other new creators, to help them on their journeys- as we build a team

if you feel these criteria apply to you, please feel free to reach out

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

and asked me if I could help her and her boyfriend. to being at over $6,000/Month already in just subscriptions- and she gets much more in the way of tips, gifts, upsells, etc.

Just to make sure I understood this correctly, the b/g onlyfans is making over 6k a month in subscriptions but getting much more than 6k a month in tips, gifts, upsells, etc?

Without the free plasma TV
And the mandatory "get to know everyone" dinner. Makes me think of the line from Princess Bride.

"Life is pain, princess. Anyone telling you differently is selling something."

Reactions: melanieoncam
Clearly I am offering something that can help some creators, and be essentially cost-free for them. If you don't like it, that's fine. I'm simply here offering what I am offering, and will work with a limited number of newer creators to help them maximize their profitability. Hopefully someone can appreciate this, and not everyone just bashing everyone else.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
my deal is simply that I take 50% of the INCREASE (so ADDITIONAL PROFIT) in revenue you receive over the next four months after implementing this course

So, some constructive criticism, this is A LOT of money to ask for.

You’re wanting to work with new content creators. New content creators probably haven’t put 20 hours a week for multiple weeks in a row into their OF accounts. If someone new decides to start putting in that amount of hours at the same time they take your course, you really can’t tell if that income is from your program, or course or whatever, or from their increase in content.

Because let me tell you, with 20 hours a week creating content, you can turn out a good amount of content. I maybe work 20 hours a month, on good months, creating content and can have a pretty sizable amount of content from that.

Also, it’s hard to trust someone with zero references who openly admits to never being a part of the adult industry.

Just my two cents.

Thanks, that is actually very constructive. I appreciate it. I understand that I am an outsider to the industry, with some (limited) experience. However, I genuinely do believe that what I have to offer will be more than beneficial for the creators I will be helping. Sometimes, we all need that extra bit of push to pursue our goals. This way, it will also be guided, and a lot less trial and errors. I don't doubt that creators can be immensely successful without any help, but it will take a lot more trial and error when it comes to things like social media algorithms, shadowbanning, etc. Furthermore, what the creators create is forever- they can build off it indefinitely. I am simply offering a short term solution to help kickstart their career, for a portion of the first 120 day's increase in profits, where beyond that, the sky is the limit. Again, @Marceline, thank you very much for the actually constructive feedback.

Again, @Marceline, thank you very much for the actually constructive feedback.

Not a problem.

I’ll also add this:

There’s a decent amount of veteran content creators who have made their own courses, programs, tutorials, or ebooks, on how to maximize your profits on subscription sites or they offer personalized consulting, and the price for it is signing up through their affiliate link.

There’s no actual monetary loss for the new model by signing up through someone else’s affiliate link, and if whatever course/consultation the other model/person is offering is actually able to increase the new model’s income, the affiliate/consultant/veteran model, stands to make a lot more over time just from the affiliate revenue.

So, you’ll have to compete with that, while also asking for a new model to sacrifice a huge chunk of their actual income vs revenue they’d never see anyway.

Of ADDITIONAL profits generated. After OF cut of course - We are not trying to be leeches, actually helpful here- Although it seems like it's hard to appreciate nowadays

it's because the help's credentials are "my ex was a model". it's either are you really wanting to help from the goodness of your heart or are you trying to get a piece of that adult content lucrative pie again. i really doubt it's because you are such a good person because 50% of profit is a LOT. feels exploitive. idk if my husband ever decided to be a "consultant" while invalidating my success because he helped me a lot at first and ripping off my fellow bbs, i'd be embarrassed and pissed.

how does your ex feel about you doing this? does she have nice things to say about you and could she be used as a reference?

Last edited:
Clearly I am offering something that can help some creators, and be essentially cost-free for them. If you don't like it, that's fine. I'm simply here offering what I am offering, and will work with a limited number of newer creators to help them maximize their profitability. Hopefully someone can appreciate this, and not everyone just bashing everyone else.
Well that's the thing, it isn't clear. You've made some claims but there is no evidence to back it up.

Too late to edit but I think the part that concerns me is that you’re a) apparently not aware of it?

B) if you are you are not addressing why you will be better than other agencies that take similar percentages.

The usual advantage of a good agency is that all you do is have to make the content and they manage the brand, the advertising, the sexting (including paying staff) the DMs, the queuing - literally everything. (including covering promotion costs upon start up… I know someone who does this and she pays thousands to buy failing pages from other agents (to skip recruitment) then thousands on promotion out the gate.. before she ever sees a return. And yeah those percentages are typically like 50-60% because the labor and start up investment is high.

Even if it's additional profits generated.... (not sure how you measure that accurately) but like..

I'm not above paying for new information. But I think a course should be paid for with $$$ not a percentage. (and come with references... from trusted models with backed results) I'm also not above paying for a consultant but again, I'd rather just pay your hourly rate if you're that good.

In sex work when people start talking about taking a percentage of our work we think of pimps. And that's not a great category to be in.

Last edited:
Thanks, that is actually very constructive.
We don’t owe you constructive criticism, so you can put your own business together better to profit off of us. Are you kidding me ? You owe us professional references, besides “my ex had an onlyfans page that did well, trust me”. The level of entitlement where people feel other people owe them information, and hand holding, to put their own businesses together, annoys me.

If people want to share info voluntarily, fine. But no one owes you shit. I can’t stand that mentality.

OP. What are your results thus far? What’s the take home for a model doing X after all the cuts? What previous experience are you basing this marketing strategy on?

Put some numbers down that you can factually back-up.

Otherwise it’s just pie-in-the-sky program amid a myriad of others.

It's entirely possible that your ex is great at communicating with customers plus produces a lot of content regularly and you had zero to do with her success.

Content creators on any platform often see little progress at first and then have an exponential increase.

It's entirely possible that your ex is great at communicating with customers plus produces a lot of content regularly and you had zero to do with her success.

Content creators on any platform often see little progress at first and then have an exponential increase.
I hope to god my husband never sees what I'm about to type here. But he has been wrong every single time he thought he had his finger on the pulse of what was making me more money than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.