AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I did it!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I went on cam tonight! I stayed on for an hour and a half, and made 0 tips. It was nerve-wracking, but I got through it. Two models came into my room and started poaching the members. I got 3 admires and 5 stars, I know they don't count towards my camscore (which is down 100 points), but it's nice to see anyway.

I'm trying to stay positive. I'm non-nude so I figured I might not get any tips, but I tried to be entertaining and funny anyway. Maybe it'll be easier tomorrow.

Good job! The first time is always the hardest. And I would suggest blocking models from your room-otherwise you'll get unsavory ones PMing your members. Happens all the time.

And don't worry about not making tips-before I got into camming, I thought it would be fast money, but it's not. It takes time to build up regulars. :)

Congrats and I'm happy for you! When i first started I was really scared and nervous. I didn't show my face for about a month, but in time that will go away. Just remember Never let anyone control your room, your room is yours! You may want them think they are controlling the room by tipping, but never forget never let anyone bully you, never let them control you and make you do what you don't want to do. Do things that are fun and enjoyable to you! Its always a great feeling earning something you are doing that you are enjoying. ...good luck!!!

block models bb from your room. they are sharks.

Yeah, I wanted to be nice and inclusive just in case...I guess there are more snakes than I thought. Thanks for the advice, everyone. At least I have you wonderful ladies to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.