AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't have to upgrade my PC hardware to play Starfield!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
GUYS

GUYS
The big annual XBOX upcoming games reveal event was today, and half of it was taken up with a Starfield hype package. Gotta say, SUPER stoked about it, especially since I can play it through Game Pass before I eventually, inevitably, buy it. For the first time in my "Patient Gamer" life, I'll be able to get in on the Day One festivities! So, I got curious about whether I'd even be able to play it on my laptop, or if I'd have to drop some cash on upgrades.
My laptop has all the recommended specs!

Minimum​

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Intel Core i7-6800K
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5700, NVIDIA GeForce 1070 Ti
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 125 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: SSD Required

Recommended​

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, Intel i5-10600K
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 125 GB available space

I am so stoked! The chocolate and peanut butter of my gaming loves -- Bethesda RPGs and No Man's Sky -- and I get to have it without waiting or spending a bunch of money!

September 6th! SO FREAKING COOL!

Reactions: inertvolcano
Yeah! I think I'll try it on my xbox and if it looks good I'll play it on my computer, for now I'm playing No Man's Sky on my Switch

Reactions: zippypinhead
Welp, it took two attempts to download the damned thing, but I've got my androgynous space boi all made, and I'm ready to play all weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.