AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I dont know what more i need to do for stripchat resolve my problem.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2022
Good evening @Charlie_SC @xChloe I'm still having some problems with some model approvals... in the case of the account called "sammy_perdo_an" . The first ID I uploaded told me that it was very deteriorated, the model got another renewed ID uploaded her photos and was still rejected. I write to the support to find out what is happening and why they do not accept it and they tell me to upload a photo of her first ID that they had previously rejected me and it will be approved after uploading the photo, I upload the photo of the model with her first ID and still no They answer nothing and they don't approve her, her documents are totally legal and I don't understand what's going on (it should be clarified that this girl had worked before with her first document), I don't understand what the problem is and why she isn't approved, if I did everything what you asked me

Good evening @Charlie_SC @xChloe I'm still having some problems with some model approvals... in the case of the account called "sammy_perdo_an" . The first ID I uploaded told me that it was very deteriorated, the model got another renewed ID uploaded her photos and was still rejected. I write to the support to find out what is happening and why they do not accept it and they tell me to upload a photo of her first ID that they had previously rejected me and it will be approved after uploading the photo, I upload the photo of the model with her first ID and still no They answer nothing and they don't approve her, her documents are totally legal and I don't understand what's going on (it should be clarified that this girl had worked before with her first document), I don't understand what the problem is and why she isn't approved, if I did everything what you asked me

Thank you for your message.

I can see the relevant team who verifies, inspects and approves official government documents have already responded to your Support tickets with the relevant information you require to proceed and who are now waiting for your reply.

Please continue communication with this team whilst also providing the requested documents so they can move along with the process of approving the mentioned accounts you referring to.

Upvote 0
Good luck I can't even get them to return an email about my last check being returned, because we deleted our account apparently thats the perfect time for them to rip us off and take our money that e worked for.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.