AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i feel like a noob (pic in pms)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnauzevoll

Cam Model
Aug 24, 2022
germany
Streamate Username
NonaSchnauzevoll
hey, before we were able to send pics to be approved in our pms, now when i try to send a pvt customer a post show pic it says i can only add previously approved images, uploading images seems to only be possible in the media part and hence no explicit stuff allowed. hoooow and where can i upload a pic for that customer?

hey, before we were able to send pics to be approved in our pms, now when i try to send a pvt customer a post show pic it says i can only add previously approved images, uploading images seems to only be possible in the media part and hence no explicit stuff allowed. hoooow and where can i upload a pic for that customer?
I think under "My feed" maybe? I think you can upload pictures that are explicit there, but I'm not sure if they will appear just on the feed or if you can set them to be private too and only visible when paid for?
I'm testing that right now. I haven't utilized the feed before.

Edit: It looks like i tried adding a picture to my feed last year and it shows up under approved media.
You can either make a post using it/ add it to a massmessage and it also shows up when i want to send an attachment with a DM to a single customer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upvote 0
I think under "My feed" maybe? I think you can upload pictures that are explicit there, but I'm not sure if they will appear just on the feed or if you can set them to be private too and only visible when paid for?
I'm testing that right now. I haven't utilized the feed before.

Edit: It looks like i tried adding a picture to my feed last year and it shows up under approved media.
You can either make a post using it/ add it to a massmessage and it also shows up when i want to send an attachment with a DM to a single customer.
aaah i think i understand. thank you, will try :)

Reactions: LydiaFrost
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.