AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have 3 nipples..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok no.. I dont.. im sorry i lied..
but im sure more people will read this so im ok with it.

Ive been on MFC since .. well maybe a year, but ive been on like 3 times last year, find a new job, didnt had the time blah blah

Im going back to school in september and my schedule will be pretty weird so I wont be able to keep the job and everything so I had to quit last week
I really NEED the money from camming, I kinda talked about it with my bf like what IF and he was pretty ok with it (but still I didnt say I WILL so maybe he wont but really I dont really feel its gonna be a problem)

So I tried maybe 2-3 times in the last month, but its always like, 1h max since first, i ruined my camscore , not much traffic, and everything but thats not the worst, well not for me

Im french as I said few times on the forums, my english isnt perfect (i know, like some romanian and russian girls but still) so im kinda shy to speak, since Im scared that Im gonna look like Corky in Life Goes On.. AND I dont live alone so I need to be pretty careful with moaning and toys. When I say Im shy I have no problem being naked or playing since, its really more the entertaining part and talk..

Im just not sure what to do to entertain people BEFORE being naked since I dont really want to look like the retarded girl who cant speak wisely, but the type kinda girl doesnt get really top either..

..oh and just since .. I a girl of my words..

Attachments

• 3boobs.jpg
    3boobs.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 572
Your topic made me lol :lol:

I think the french accent is SOOOO hawt on the ladies! I have not seen many french girls camming, I think the guys would eat you right up if you talked a lot with that sexy, sexy accent!

AlexiaRose said:
Im french as I said few times on the forums, my english isnt perfect (i know, like some romanian and russian girls but still) so im kinda shy to speak, since Im scared that Im gonna look like Corky in Life Goes On.. AND I dont live alone so I need to be pretty careful with moaning and toys. When I say Im shy I have no problem being naked or playing since, its really more the entertaining part and talk..

Im just not sure what to do to entertain people BEFORE being naked since I dont really want to look like the retarded girl who cant speak wisely, but the type kinda girl doesnt get really top either..

Hey Alexia,

I am French too but I'll type in english so everyone understands ;)
I speak pretty good english, but i still have an accent and guys LOVE IT. They also like it when i start speaking french in my room, even if they do not understand a word, they think it's sexy as hell. Same goes for dirty talking. I have never met one guy who said anything negative about it. Even sometimes if i do not know a word in english, i try to explain to the guys what it is and they teach me new words / sayings.

So don't be shy, at all. Just go for it :) Bonne chance!

PS : Since you are speaking of MFC specifically, I have to say I've had a lot of french guys in my room the past few days who complained about the lack of girls who can speak french with them. So just that fact might help you get more customers too!

MelissaLauren said:
AlexiaRose said:

Hey Alexia,

I am French too but I'll type in english so everyone understands ;)
I speak pretty good english, but i still have an accent and guys LOVE IT. They also like it when i start speaking french in my room, even if they do not understand a word, they think it's sexy as hell. Same goes for dirty talking. I have never met one guy who said anything negative about it. Even sometimes if i do not know a word in english, i try to explain to the guys what it is and they teach me new words / sayings.

So don't be shy, at all. Just go for it :) Bonne chance!

PS : Since you are speaking of MFC specifically, I have to say I've had a lot of french guys in my room the past few days who complained about the lack of girls who can speak french with them. So just that fact might help you get more customers too!

Well Im french Canadian so its really not as sexy as french like you but ill try :)

btw, arent you the most gorgeous girl on earth? jesus christ!

AlexiaRose said:
Well Im french Canadian so its really not as sexy as french like you but ill try :)

It's all about makeup, decent lighting and a model's best friend : photoshop. Lolz. That being said, i think french canadian accent is very sexy on a girl. I'm sure guys will love it!

MelissaLauren said:
AlexiaRose said:

It's all about makeup, decent lighting and a model's best friend : photoshop. Lolz. That being said, i think french canadian accent is very sexy on a girl. I'm sure guys will love it!

It depends on the girl, but yeah, one of my exes had the sexiest accent ever, but she sounded even better in French. She's from Québec City and has this soft sort of semi-French/semi-Québecois accent that is amazing. She even had a gig recording some stuff for a voicemail company here at one point. Unfortunately for me, I'll never hear Alexia's voice to compare. :darnit

AlexiaRose said:
One of my friend is in montreal too and he can see me, just cant see my profile
If you take sevrin in your friend list he will be able to see you too.
And even if not he could use a proxy if he is really interested in seeing you.

I have difficulty speaking out loud as well. I get lots of compliments on my southern accent and my giggle/laugh but it's very hard for me. I've been extremely shy my entire life and I've actually gotten to a point where it's hard for me to be vocal. As in physically difficult.

I can type like the dickens :lol: . I'm definitely not quiet around my mom or brother but everyone else in the world tells me I'm quiet even when I think I'm talking too much. I actually get winded if I talk a lot and have to slow down so my mouth can catch up with my mind.

I suggest a combination of typing and talking. A lot of guys tend to have mute on anyway so typing now and then is a good way to let them see your personality. Of course, you don't want to be silent and just stare at the screen and type. I'm trying to get to where I say hello when I see someone come in, talk to myself, or randomly talk out loud but keep to typing for serious conversation until I feel comfortable speaking. So far it's worked for me and it gives me something to do so I'm not just sitting there hearing crickets.

Reactions: AlexiaRose
As an individual who suffers from a social anxiety problem, I know how hard it can be. Sometimes, I talk myself into being so shy that I won't log in for days. But what I remember is... I MAKE A SHIT LOAD MORE IF I TALK. lol the difference is amazing. It's uncomfortable at first, but I've even grown to hardly care about it once I get going.

PrincessBG said:
As an individual who suffers from a social anxiety problem, I know how hard it can be. Sometimes, I talk myself into being so shy that I won't log in for days. But what I remember is... I MAKE A SHIT LOAD MORE IF I TALK. lol the difference is amazing. It's uncomfortable at first, but I've even grown to hardly care about it once I get going.

Yup, it makes a huge difference if you talk, even if you are just talking about what you had for lunch or something. Anything so that the room looks live rather than a tape.

I have seen so many gorgeous girls who just sit there and don't talk (many are non-English speakers) and they have 3 guys in their room. If they'd just move a little and talk, their rooms would be full.

Your English is better than my (non-existant) French. That's probably true for most of the American audience as we can barely teach ourselves English. So you immediately have a leg up there. (Not necessarily in a naughty way...)

Go with the humor displayed in your post. I'd much rather hang out with an interesting gal whose accent I have to concentrate on than a chatbot typing away.

Then again, if your target audience is French, go with that. Find the crowd that you work best with and market to it.

Don't worry about your English. I would have never guessed you weren't a native speaker from reading your post. And I find women with accents so attractive, especially French ones. Speak all you can. Yummy!

And a lot of people do have extra nipples, they just don't realize it. If you have them, they will usually be somewhere lower on your chest in line with your actual nipples. Look for something that looks like a small mole or freckle that may be a little sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.