AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i have my account completely blocked for trying to verify a person who appeared on my camera

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
hello srta @punker barbie my account is: miss_leyla
on July 16, some friends accidentally appeared because I did not log out of the program OBS 😢 i accept my mistake, i wanted to correct it by uploading the document of them to my account so that my account would be normal again and keep working, but chaturbate blocked me and I do not see the link to upload the documents of them1627344284798.png I contact the email with support and try to help me verify, but they didn't accept my friend's Colombian ID card, the photos are new, clear and good resolution, she is also a chaturbate model but they did not accept her and she does not have any other document she only has her Colombian citizenship card that certifies that she is of legal age, I just want to verify on my friends in my account so I can keep working on my own account and fix that accident., I know I broke a chaturabate rule because someone showed up unverified on camera but it was an accident. 😭😭 i am human and it was a mistake to only close session in chaturbate but not close the transmission in the OBS please help me strange working in chaturbate.
Thank you

but they didn't accept my friend's Colombian ID card, the photos are new, clear and good resolution, she is also a chaturbate model but they did not accept her

Did they say why it wasn't accepted? If your friend sent you the pictures through something like whatsapp that does reduce the quality by a lot. She is already a verified model?

Upvote 0
@cbhours they did not accept it, support asks me for a second ID, and the person who appeared on my camera has no money to pay 350 dollars for a passport and less has 650 dollars for driving course and license.

i took her photos and they are clear and of excellent resolution besides she is already verified model of chaturbate!! 🤧 😭 I do not understand if my friend is already in your verified account why I reject the photos of her in my account?

Upvote 0
she is already verified model of chaturbate
there is a much easier way to invite other broadcasters in your room, letting them supporting the responsibility of the age verification and consequences related :
1627402973073.png

awaiting, have you only emailed her user Name in CB to support ?

Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.