AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have not received the payment and cannot receive it! Please help!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2020
Twitter Username
@BabalonSamanth
MFC Username
Meow_meow_xxl
Chaturbate Username
hangingtits
Hello @punker barbie ! My login - hangingtits. I really ask you for help. It all started with the fact that epayments ceased to exist, then I started registering for Paxsum and waited for a long verification from them, and now I find out that my money was sent to an epayments that does not work. I have been waiting for a response from the support all week about how to suspend the processes so that the money does not go there, but no one has answered me so far. Then the robot notified me that they did not work with epayments and suggested that I choose other payment methods, to which I replied that I was waiting for paxum verification. But on February 17, I received a message that my money was sent to an epayments that does not accept or send payments. How is this possible? In support of epayments, they answered me that even if the chaturbate wants to send me money, they will be returned to the sender's account, that is, to their account. I ask you to help! My balance is 0. How do I get my money back? I cry and can't start working! I beg you to help! I am ready to provide all the evidence! I hope for your humanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.