AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i have telegram

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Wait for confirmation from another SC model or a SC rep, but I think that the only Telegram integration in SC is that, as a member, I can choose to get push notifications from SC when you go online.

Any other communication via Telegram, I think, is a "manual" effort by the model. (i.e. create a group, invite people to join the group, send messages/pics to the group)

Upvote 0
Wait for confirmation from another SC model or a SC rep, but I think that the only Telegram integration in SC is that, as a member, I can choose to get push notifications from SC when you go online.

Any other communication via Telegram, I think, is a "manual" effort by the model. (i.e. create a group, invite people to join the group, send messages/pics to the group)
Ya and in addition to this, you can do a global search for groups you want to join! Just fyi:)

Upvote 0
how do u set that all up for SC cuz i see it offered but idk how to use it really like that i just send messages to friends idk how to find other groups or anything at all or use it really
The messenger that is integrated is called "Plasma Messenger"

Upvote 0