AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just want to work in peace

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2023
Good Morning @punker barbie

I am trying to verify myself using my passport and selfie but I can’t. I am being told to contact support as an ineligible individual yet I have not broken any of the terms nor any rules placed by the site. Up until recently, I worked for a studio under the broadcaster username (Your_Dolls). I resigned from there because they made me work long hours, took advantage of my necessity to work by paying me a small percentage of what I made, and was forced to do things I was uncomfortable with both on & off camera. I have decided I wish to continue to broadcast but working for myself on my terms. Sadly, as I am sitting here trying to get verified, it has come to my attention that my previous employer isn’t fond of me leaving their exploits and are sabotaging my verification. I believe that this issue arises from the account by the username (Abbie_Abbie) which my previous employer created for me and intended to extort money from me in exchange for allowing me to work elsewhere. I was told by my ex-boss that he would have someone appear on camera that wasn’t verified in an account that I am, so that he could force this to happen. Please remove me from the accounts they possess (your_dolls) alongside (Abbie_Abbie). The only account I wish to be verified on at the moment is (*Charlotte_girls17*) which is the account I was intending to get verified and broadcast from until I was told to contact Support. Once again, I plead that you assist me with my decision to leave that studio. I submitted a similar email with proof of my identity to support and it’s been a full week with no reply or update. I also need assistance removing my identification card from the old profiles and the website as my previous employer refuses to return it to me.

I just want to work in peace..

Broadcaster name: Charlotte_girls17
Remove my verifications from: Your_Dolls; Abbie_Abbie

read over your studio contract. there is probably a time frame where you have to wait before streaming independently. it can be anywhere from three months, six months, or to a year.

until then sign up for another camsite. i know its scary starting a new site, but you are starting a new site with experience. look into mfc or stripchat if you prefer token sites. chaturbate might release you if they agree with you that the studio is being fraudulent or breaking the ToS.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.