AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know CB gets flack BUT, DIT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I know everyone has an opinion and I know that everyone has their ups and downs with support where you feel like you didn't get the best answer or got an answer that answered your question perfectly but you were unsatisfied with the solution.

I have to say this:

Chaturbate investigates my abuse reports and tells me the outcome has been resolved and I check the account that violated terms and it was banned. I only report rooms that are actually breaking terms.

They went through an exhaustive process with me to make sure my settings were accurate through OBS and their parameters.

They have implemented many suggestions from models and users site wide.

They pay out on time if you are in the US.

And when I emailed them last night and asked that they help celebrate my 10 year anniversary they responded with "please give us your deets to send you swag to celebrate and yay awesome achievement"

I may be a little more protective of the site because I saw where it was headed and made the changes to accommodate that to keep me afloat there, but it's the site that has powered my entire career and yes I have been banned but it was for the overlapping age verification issue and it was resolved immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.