AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I live in California, what banks don’t have a morality clause like chase and Wells Fargo do so I can deposit my streamate earnings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2021
New to streamate and I have chase right now as my bank but I read they will close your account based off the morality clause they have so I live in California and I’ve been looking for new bank so I can deposit my streamate earnings without being at risk of having my account frozen or money withheld so what banks are safe to use as cammodel in California? All advice is greatly appreciated!

I use Discover checking for my deposits, but I've heard a lot who use WellsFargo with no issues.

Also, since you aren't accepting direct payments or using them as an adult processor, and only receiving a payroll deposit it's not as likely to get flagged.

wells fargo is okay with legal sex work.
sauce

I'm looking to open a new account after a friend of mine had her assets frozen completely by chase for legal sexwork last month. I have been asking around various Industry vets and community leaders and the ONLY nationwide/large bank that's known to be safe is wellsfargo ..which sucks cos they are a shit bank. Other than that the best advice has been to open accounts at multiple banks so you can make sure your eggs are not all in one basket, and also to look into credit unions. Some credit unions will be better than others.

I use Wells Fargo. Never had my earnings frozen, but I do agree that in every other way they are a shite bank.

Have not had any issues w Capitol One so far either. But I've only banked w them about a year or so, and I only have a few clip sites that send me payment to them, the rest goes to my WF account.

What the fuck are we supposed to do, trade patchouli sticks and homemade hemp necklaces for services? This is ridiculous, it's fucking 2021.

I am from East Europe and I've never heard about this morality clause or whatever... or maybe I was lucky enough to deposit my money in a bank where they don't care whether if you are a sex worker or not. Off-topic, but WTF? I can't believe this kind of situation exists.

Since camming isn't illegal, why are they making a big deal out of it? It pisses me off thinking about it.

Wait, is this for real?? Cam work earnings could be frozen?? WTF. I use Wells fargo but I never even considered this.
Yes. We're not sure exactly *how* they found out where her $$ was coming from, and I should mention it was a chase personal account not a business account. She woke up to it completely frozen, no access online. There's a process for her to get her funds but its not quick.

I'm flabbergasted that it's legal for a bank to freeze funds like this when there's no illegal activity, she's not under any active investigation from law enforcement etc.. there's no reason she shouldn't be able to withdraw and walk away.

You should be good w Wells Fargo tho

Status
Not open for further replies.