AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need advice please. Thanks.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2023
I am after some advice please. I became friends with a model when she was on Chaturbate. When have had a massive fight and our emails to each other are unpleasant. She is now a model on Stripchat and Bongacams. Recently she emailed and started asking me for money for her daughter. We had another unpleasant exchange of words. And she called my mother a w***e. I have complained to Bongacams about her and they don't care. I have complained to Stripchat about her too. It says clearly in the rules that she shouldn't ask for money out side of the site (or have i misunderstood?). I offered to forward Stripchat a copy of the emails but all they do is ignore me. Could someone please advise if I have go this wrong? Thanks.
Also she has scammed money from me before.

I am after some advice please. I became friends with a model when she was on Chaturbate. When have had a massive fight and our emails to each other are unpleasant. She is now a model on Stripchat and Bongacams. Recently she emailed and started asking me for money for her daughter. We had another unpleasant exchange of words. And she called my mother a w***e. I have complained to Bongacams about her and they don't care. I have complained to Stripchat about her too. It says clearly in the rules that she shouldn't ask for money out side of the site (or have i misunderstood?). I offered to forward Stripchat a copy of the emails but all they do is ignore me. Could someone please advise if I have go this wrong? Thanks.
Seems like the "friendship" is over. Just like in real life, move on and ignore any more communications from her.

As for reporting her, I guess it is your call. Sure, by asking for money offsite she has certainly broken SC TOS, but is it worth the hassle? Do you think she is scamming others on a regular basis? How did she "scam" you previously? And if she did scam you, why are you still in contact with her? if someone scammed me, I would cut them off, they'd be well and truly dead to me.

Or are you out for revenge for whatever argument you two have had?

When friendships end badly it can be quite traumatic, online friendships to me seem to be even more so when they end. But just like in real life I think a clean break is best. If the friendship is truly over, then cut your losses and move on. Unless you genuinely feel she is a "threat" to others why report her?

Last edited:
you are hurt because she called your mother a mean name. understandable. but why are you trying to come for her job? whatever is going on, there is a potential child that depends on this woman.

step away from the keyboard, man. are you really going to let a child potentially suffer because you got into an email bitch fight? and of course, none of these camsites are going to get involved because it happened off their platform.

As for reporting her, I guess it is your call. Sure, by asking for money offsite she has certainly broken SC TOS,
OP doesnt have a leg to stand on if she emailed his personal email asking for money, which she already had from her chaturbate days.

If she has scammed you before, why the fuck are you still engaging with this person? 😂 Mark her address as spam and move on with your life ffs

I am sorry guys. I didn't explain things properly. Yes, she has scammed me before but i have only just discovered that.
She does have a child, but the child is no longer living with her and is in care. She was taken away when the model went to prison.
So saying the money is for her child is a lie. I am concerned she may be scamming others. Flirt4free kicked her out under very suspicious circumstances (nothing to do with this) and Chaturbate banned her for 5 years due to fraud. I tried to stay friends with her in the hope she would change and i was wrong.

I am sorry guys. I didn't explain things properly. Yes, she has scammed me before but i have only just discovered that.
She does have a child, but the child is no longer living with her and is in care. She was taken away when the model went to prison.
So saying the money is for her child is a lie. I am concerned she may be scamming others. Flirt4free kicked her out under very suspicious circumstances (nothing to do with this) and Chaturbate banned her for 5 years due to fraud. I tried to stay friends with her in the hope she would change and i was wrong.
Thanks for the clarification. But it does not change my advice/observation: Mark it down as a learning experience and move on.

Move on.

Reactions: RainForest
I don't know what you mean by that.

It means to stop wasting your time and energy on this model. No more trying to be friends with her. No more trying to see if she will change. Don’t seek her out on other sites. Move on from her, and in the future…distance yourself from models who are going to hit you up for money for “their sick grandmom”…”cancer treatments”…or whatever their new sob story is this week. Also, the whole “Your mother is a whore” insult is sooo 80s/90s. 🥱 Do you REALLY want to spend your time and energy on such childish b.s.?

It means to stop wasting your time and energy on this model. No more trying to be friends with her. No more trying to see if she will change. Don’t seek her out on other sites. Move on from her, and in the future…distance yourself from models who are going to hit you up for money for “their sick grandmom”…”cancer treatments”…or whatever their new sob story is this week. Also, the whole “Your mother is a whore” insult is sooo 80s/90s. 🥱 Do you REALLY want to spend your time and energy on such childish b.s.?
Not to mention: "She does have a child, but the child is no longer living with her and is in care. She was taken away when the model went to prison."

Maybe there's a judgment issue here. lol Not sure that the model who went to prison, scams the member, and calls his mother a whore was ever a great choice for friendship. I'm guessing there were red flags from the start.

To the OP: As to reporting her "scamming" you, my understanding is that the sites will want to see evidence of what happened or what was communicated mainly on their sites. If there were requests for money or other violations only outside the sites, they most likely aren't going to be interested in it, since they can't really verify it. You would need some kind of evidence that discussion or actions happened on the cam site, clearly showing she encouraged moving communication offsite or asking for money. Otherwise, drop the matter and block all contact.

Not to mention: "She does have a child, but the child is no longer living with her and is in care. She was taken away when the model went to prison."

Maybe there's a judgment issue here. lol Not sure that the model who went to prison, scams the member, and calls his mother a whore was ever a great choice for friendship. I'm guessing there were red flags from the start.

To the OP: As to reporting her "scamming" you, my understanding is that the sites will want to see evidence of what happened or what was communicated mainly on their sites. If there were requests for money or other violations only outside the sites, they most likely aren't going to be interested in it, since they can't really verify it. You would need some kind of evidence that discussion or actions happened on the cam site, clearly showing she encouraged moving communication offsite or asking for money. Otherwise, drop the matter and block all contact.

this also seems a lot of effort to do for someone who has a history of getting caught and being dealt consequences on their own with no help from OP. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.