AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I pay for something I never receive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2023
@punker barbie hello chaturbate do not respond to the email that I sent you no worries but in all my $20 you took them and I never received anything in exchange I paid for something that I have never seen and that is not normal for $20 what did I get. So I pay $20 for nothing

What happened? Did you tip a model 200 tokens, and then rudely demand something from her?

Upvote 0
excuse me but who are you? are you a chaturbate advisor? No I paid to have access to the content of a model except that the content was expired and there was nothing there and when I complained about that I got banned by her so I got scammed so no I didn't got what I wanted and paid $20 for nothing

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hello chaturbate do not respond to the email that I sent you no worries but in all my $20 you took them and I never received anything in exchange I paid for something that I have never seen and that is not normal for $20 what did I get. So I pay $20 for nothing
Hello @nath5676 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22421193

Upvote 0
yes I received one but really unacceptable for my money I received nothing but the model took my money which they find normal but which is a theft in this case but chaturbate is not interested in them. $20 thrown out the windows. What did I get for my $20 ah yes a ban

Upvote 0
If you have gotten a reply from support, it will not change by writing in here.. IF you have in any way made the message unclear, you can try reply to them with more detail of what have happened, if you were clear, then whatever reply you have gotten is the final say.. no matter if you find it unacceptable or not.

A model can decide to ban you whenever she wants to! it's their right.. however if they have an ACTIVE item in their menu, that can't be redeemed, I do believe that is something you should make support aware of, but be sure to word it correctly!! don't let your emotions get the best of you, it often do when we write complaints about things, it gets heated and the message gets unclear.

Upvote 0
yes but however I noted my problem and the support hasn't responded to me for 3 weeks and said that when the model bans us, it takes our money and they can't do anything while they refund the tokens and I bought with their tokens not with my money and they don't want to understand anything and I find myself with 20 dollars less for nothing and what did I get for 20 dollars? Nothing So it’s scam

Upvote 0
sorry but in life when you ban someone the least you can do is give them back their money, you don't want them ok but neither does their money, it's more respectable

Upvote 0
He signed up for a supporter account to get the free 200 tokens and forgot to turn off the sub. He got exactly what he paid for, I bet.
Haha sorry but what you say is particularly wrong on one level, I paid 200 tokens to buy content from her and she, thanking me, she banned me, I wanted to be nice and I am not the only one she has took money if you knew her you would know

Upvote 0
Haha sorry but what you say is particularly wrong on one level, I paid 200 tokens to buy content from her and she, thanking me, she banned me, I wanted to be nice and I am not the only one she has took money if you knew her you would know
You would have been better off buying the supporter account and forgetting about it. ;) I jest. Sorry she took your tokens and banned you, best to move on to a room and lurk a little bit to see if there are any such complaints and go from there.

Upvote 0
You would have been better off buying the supporter account and forgetting about it. ;) I jest. Sorry she took your tokens and banned you, best to move on to a room and lurk a little bit to see if there are any such complaints and go from there.
lol you know that most of her fans like her main moderators and other cammers unsubscribed from her and were subscribed to them so they are more to complain about than me. it's just that I hate losing my money and no one answers me even though it's an injustice and she took my money we don't do anything to her $20 lost

Upvote 0
Hey there!

We have all been scammed from time to time. It sucks, at least it was only $20!

When you sign up for cam sites they usually stipulate tips are just gifts and make no guarantees you will receive anything.

That said, if you really want to you could always file a chargeback with your bank.

Bitching about it here won’t help though

Upvote 0
It wasn't tips, it was a purchase of content so I'm supposed to be paying for something not for nothing otherwise they just gave me back my tokens. But it's true that I would be so much more careful next time in any case I'm not the only fan that she lost

Upvote 0
It wasn't tips, it was a purchase of content so I'm supposed to be paying for something not for nothing otherwise they just gave me back my tokens. But it's true that I would be so much more careful next time in any case I'm not the only fan that she lost
Maybe thinking about it another way will soothe your anger over the situation. The $20 you gave her for your ban was the best $20 you ever spent on the site because now you know that buying content is a risky activity and you didn't spend a fortune on her.

It's okay to vet models about content, it's okay to ask other users if they provide the content someone paid for, just be polite about it. "Hey has anyone bought her ____? Should I?" would suffice.

Upvote 0
When you paid thought you sent her a TIP to buy it correct? It wasn’t using a store front on the site?

Any tokens given that way where the content isn’t automatically delivered by the site are called TIPS

Clip sites might be a good thing for you to check out. Lots of cam models will also post their videos to them. You pay and the video is accessible directly via the site you don’t have to wait on the model

Upvote 0
Chaturbate Terms (Section V clause f) states this:

"In the event that you provide tokens to an Independent Broadcaster in connection with obtaining Member Content, you agree that these tokens are provided as a gratuity notwithstanding any request from the applicable Independent Broadcaster; and, you further understand that such tokens will not be refunded for any reason."
and
"your purchase or use of any Member Content is solely at your own risk"

Upvote 0
My suggestion is to leave Chaturbate completely and find another site. If a model has content posted in her gallery for sale for tokens the site should make sure the model actually has the content available. Even if the model bans you the content you paid for should be yours. Chaturbate might be one of the biggest sites but it is also the #1 worst.

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Unless the “expired” content was CB’s fault (such as a technical glitch), this issue likely falls under the “tip/buy content at your own risk” advice CB gives every member in its terms of service.

And frankly, even if the issue WAS due to a CB glitch, you’re still not guaranteed a make-good.

Upvote 0
My suggestion is to leave Chaturbate completely and find another site. If a model has content posted in her gallery for sale for tokens the site should make sure the model actually has the content available. Even if the model bans you the content you paid for should be yours. Chaturbate might be one of the biggest sites but it is also the #1 worst.
Oh do shut the absolute fuck up. I'm tired of your crap on here. The content he was probably buying was a whatsapp or telegram or snap or some other third party crap. Any videos or photos for sale are actually there and immediately in the member's collection after the tip for the purchase of the content regardless of how fast she hits that ban button.

Upvote 0
Oh do shut the absolute fuck up. I'm tired of your crap on here. The content he was probably buying was a whatsapp or telegram or snap or some other third party crap. Any videos or photos for sale are actually there and immediately in the member's collection after the tip for the purchase of the content regardless of how fast she hits that ban button.
Umm ... no ... have a nice day

Upvote 0
Unless there is a site glitch

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.