AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want to make you profile graphics, bb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I actually wrote out a list of rules today and then got completely stuck because I have no idea how to get them into a cool profile graphic! I want a professional profile so bad, and I have major brain blocks whenever I am faced with even thinking about it! :lol:

Lets talk shop bb!

Kickass! I'm due on cam in 17 minutes but send me a PM or just post here or somethin' and we can talk about what you want :)

Reactions: LailaBaise
awww yeah i'll get back to you all in an hour!

Hehe not an hour. Oh well.

So if you ladies would be so kind as to answer these questions we can start to get things done!

• Do you want a lot of text (like room rules) or a little text (like your name)?
  • Do you want text-based graphics (like this) or photo-based graphics?
  • Do you know what colors you want?
  • Do you know how big you want it?
  • Do you have a specific image in mind or just something general?
  • If you have photos you want to work with, how big are they?
  • What are you going to use the graphic for? (Informative, decoration)

TRIPLE POST MUTHAFUCKAS!

Yes, the Evvs is still keen to make graphics for ladies (or men, what have you). Do not be shy to ask if you are interested, I can do pretty nice work :)

I need lots of help lol! Please I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to any of it.

NickkiHard said:
I need lots of help lol! Please I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to any of it.

Send me a PM :)

:hello2: Is this offer still available? I never pmed you and totally distracted myself from my stark profile. :?

*PRIVATE SHOW CONTEST FOR MAY*

Since the majority of contests/rewards held are based on high tippers/raffle tips, I decided to create a little competition for my Privateers, who spend a lot in private shows and usually go without reward...

The most tokens spent in a SINGLE Private Show for the month of May will win his time back in a video chat of their choice. Skype etc. I DO NOT OFFER SKYPE AS A NORMAL SERVICE, THIS IS A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR MY VERY SPECIAL PRIVATE GUYS. Thanks! xxx

WINNING PRIVATE SO FAR IS DP19 WITH 2690 TOKENS (35 mins, true pvt). Good luck guys!

I am doing this contest for May. I feel like I am making an imposition springing this on you, but want to have a fiddle? I quite like things cool and neutral in respect to graphics, but bold and beautiful at the same time. hehehe. If you do have the time, would love to discuss this further. :oops:

KarmelKiss said:
:hello2: Is this offer still available? I never pmed you and totally distracted myself from my stark profile. :?

*PRIVATE SHOW CONTEST FOR MAY*

Since the majority of contests/rewards held are based on high tippers/raffle tips, I decided to create a little competition for my Privateers, who spend a lot in private shows and usually go without reward...

The most tokens spent in a SINGLE Private Show for the month of May will win his time back in a video chat of their choice. Skype etc. I DO NOT OFFER SKYPE AS A NORMAL SERVICE, THIS IS A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR MY VERY SPECIAL PRIVATE GUYS. Thanks! xxx

WINNING PRIVATE SO FAR IS DP19 WITH 2690 TOKENS (35 mins, true pvt). Good luck guys!

I am doing this contest for May. I feel like I am making an imposition springing this on you, but want to have a fiddle? I quite like things cool and neutral in respect to graphics, but bold and beautiful at the same time. hehehe. If you do have the time, would love to discuss this further. :oops:

I'll take a look at this when I finish camming today. In the meantime...

Do you want the graphic to have photos? Photos of you? Do you want it to just be stylish text? Do you want any particular colors? Is this text proof-read so you will be happy with exactly that? (I'm thinking that there is no specific end time to the contest in what you listed)

If you want, feel free to send me any examples of what you want your graphic to look like. I will be sure to not steal the design, but it can be helpful to know what you want.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Can you attach some photos. here.. ?
f1.png
:)

Thanks so much! I just want text. Very simple look. Will send a couple of examples tomorrow, just about to hop on cam myself. xxx

killerbunny1 said:
Can you attach some photos. here.. ?
f1.png
:)

Photos of what?

i have no idea where to start with my profile. right now i've just used the basic one and changed some colors. it's not hideous, but i want a cooler one :/

Omg, I am SOOOOO interested, it's not even funny! Lol. I am seriously retarded when it comes to that kind of stuff, and I've been wanting to add stuff to my profile so bad cuz it's so generic. I would love it if you could spice up my profile, that would be awesome!!! :-D :thumbleft:

Just saw the other posts you made that ask more specific questions, oopsie! Lol, I'll figure all that out tonight and I'll post it all tomorrow. You are so awesome! Thanks for sharing your talent with those of us who lack it. It is VERY much appreciated!

OMG PLEASE!!!!!! :eek: As a new girl (who's curvy which is apparently a huge handicap for camming?) I'd absolutely love the help with my profile! It's so bland and I'm not a bland girl in the slightest. :( Thank you!!!

Oh, derp! Sorry ladies, it seems I lost this thread for a while.

If you need help, please do the following!

Send me a PM.
If you want graphics done, answer all of these questions!
  • Do you want images based on text or photos?
    • If you want images based on photos, do you have your own photos or can you take them?
    • Are those photos at least 800x600px?
  • What are the graphics for? (Profile background, raffle advert, et cetera)
  • Do you have colors or themes that you want or need? Feel free to send hex color codes.
  • Are there any examples that express what you want your image to look like?
  • How big do you need the images to be?

If you don't know the answers to all of these questions, do your best. If you don't know exactly what you want, don't worry about it.

If you want your profile done, answer these questions! If you want your profile to include any graphics at all, answer the questions above as well.

• Do you want a custom background made?
  • Do you want custom signs made for room rules, highest tippers, et cetera? If you don't want signs, do you want me to make specific areas where you can type that info in? Include all the types of signs you want, and the text for all of them (proof read!)
  • Do you want your CSS to be redone?
  • What colors do you like? What profiles of other models do you like?
  • Do you want your profile to have a "feel", like modern, cute, minimalist, girly, or creepy?
  • Are you okay with me logging in to your account to make the changes? I've done it before and it is by far the easiest way.

:hello2: I pmed you on Wednesday with a few examples you asked for. Literally want the text I sent made into a snazzy ad. Thank you lovely!

KarmelKiss said:
:hello2: I pmed you on Wednesday with a few examples you asked for. Literally want the text I sent made into a snazzy ad. Thank you lovely!

Srsly like last wednesday?? I suck! I must have clicked it than forgot... hmm. I shall investigate!

Did u forget about me? :crybaby: just messing I relize we all get busy sometimes lol. Do u need me to pm u again?

Sadly, I am both stupid busy and no longer have photoshop.

However, I am planning a basic "how to make your own profile" post to go with the "make your own graphics without special programs" post.

Evvie said:
Sadly, I am both stupid busy and no longer have photoshop.

However, I am planning a basic "how to make your own profile" post to go with the "make your own graphics without special programs" post.

I'll keep an eye out for it :) I've been trying for days just to do simple things on my profile like add an image, the codes are doing my head in!

I could use a hand!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.