AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I wanted 100 tokens and not 4040. Something went wrong.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2023
I want to cancel my purchase. Something went wrong and the amount is too high. I wanted 100 tokens and not 4040. I know i havent done anything wrong! I cant afford it. I called the support but didnt came through.

Please e-mail support at support@chaturbate.com they will try help with this, this is something that happens a lot, it is when you change payment options, it defaults to the highest amount no matter what was picked before.

I have never heard that they did not help with this as long as no tokens are used, so you should be in the clear, it might take a little bit to get the refund though.

Reactions: Ich Bin
Upvote 0
I want to cancel my purchase. Something went wrong and the amount is too high. I wanted 100 tokens and not 4040. I know i havent done anything wrong! I cant afford it. I called the support but didnt came through.
You are not alone with that problem. It's frequently posted on this Forum. Follow Chaturbate's site instructions on contacting Support/Customer Service and be persistent.

Don't use any of those unwanted tokens.

In the meantime, you might want to search this Forum and see just how often this happens. You are definitely not the first and unless something isn't corrected, you won't be the last.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.