AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i was banned 9 days ago with no reason indicated and no response

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
Hello,

I was banned 9 days ago with no reason given... and i have had no response from them. There have been other times when i have been banned and the most its has taken is 5 days for them to respond.. working on charurbate has become my full time job since the fall of the economy here in England.

Please can some one assist

Kind regards

Topmeup42

Hii I'm sorry to bother you again and I understand its not your job working for Chaturbate but now in a few hours it will be 12 days I have been banned and not earning any money :( and its been 48 hours soon since you gave me the update that my account was currently being looked into. Sadly I have not heard any thing and I'm missing my work partners on the site and my fans :(

Thanking you in advance for your help and support x

Upvote 0
Hello,

I was banned 9 days ago with no reason given... and i have had no response from them. There have been other times when i have been banned and the most its has taken is 5 days for them to respond.. working on charurbate has become my full time job since the fall of the economy here in England.

Please can some one assist

Kind regards

Topmeup42

Good grief. This site has banned you other times (plural?) before this? 😯

Upvote 0
yes, its very frustrating when this happens..... i miss my other model friends on the site a lot. im not just a model im also a moderator and many depend on me. i'm working on the site but regular help other models with some of my earnings when they require it. I may have violated some thing out of anger ... i hope the site will see the good in me and let me back there soon :banhappy:

Upvote 0
Sorry to thread jack but it's not that uncommon. One model drinks pretty heavily on cam and some guy comes in to troll her about being an alcoholic and she regularly says, "I'm not drunk CB admins, don't put me in the doghouse again!"

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Sorry to thread jack but it's not that uncommon. One model drinks pretty heavily on cam and some guy comes in to troll her about being an alcoholic and she regularly says, "I'm not drunk CB admins, don't put me in the doghouse again!"

Sheesh!

“In the doghouse” meaning a __-day suspension? Or a ban that she has to ask to have lifted? Either way, that’s some wild stuff. I bet the room count jumps up too with guys being entertained by the shit.

Upvote 0
Sheesh!

“In the doghouse” meaning a __-day suspension? Or a ban that she has to ask to have lifted? Either way, that’s some wild stuff. I bet the room count jumps up too with guys being entertained by the shit.
I'm not really sure, she's usually on when I'm running errands and I catch the tail end of her shows but she knows enough admins to get it lifted fairly quickly I think.

Upvote 0
Hii I'm sorry to bother you again and I understand its not your job working for Chaturbate but now in a few hours it will be 12 days I have been banned and not earning any money :( and its been 48 hours soon since you gave me the update that my account was currently being looked into. Sadly I have not heard any thing and I'm missing my work partners on the site and my fans :(

Thanking you in advance for your help and support x
Hello so sorry to keep bothering you, i have not heard any thing as of yet. Please please please can you see if any thing will be done

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Topmeup42 (user name)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.