AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I went to a clients wedding last month!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2022
He feel in love with a stripper

I remember a petite guy with grey hair and glasses, introducing himself to me at an upscale strip club I worked at back in 2018-2020. He bought a couple lap dances
then ask if i would like to go out sometime. I thanked him for the dance and told him, I dont date customers and said I was giving him my number, in case he wanted to
ever get dances again, and wanted to know when Im at the club. Eventually he started coming in every week, 3-4 times a week and buy two topless dances every time he came in.

Eventually I started charging him a chunk of money, such as $20 on slow days such as monday for me to come to his house chat for 30 minutes then do a topless dance. He wanted
to get me dinner first and buy me some lingerie, before spending the hour at his house.

I said sure why not, after all I would be getting a pile of free dancer outfits and a free dinner, on a slow night.

Once we got back to his house, he gave me the money and I put on some music and started stripping. Then he pulls his pants and under wear off and says.
"We are going to f*ck. Cant skip that"

I thought to myself! "oh no, I dont want to f*ck this old man for $200, you can make that in vip several times just doing a tease on a Saturday night."

So I hatched a plan. I walked him to the bedroom by the hand, laid him down in his bed and told him i will be right back, that i was going to doll up in the bathroom.
However I was in the bathroom thinking of windows or doors i could escape from. So im dimmed the lights and dashed for the garage door, rand out into the drive way and into my car,
and peeled out of there.

Once I got to the end of the driveway and into the road, he ran outside naked to the end of the driveway, and stood there with his jaw dropped open as i speed away into the night.

A few days later he came into the club, he stared me down as i worked and his face got redder and redder each time he looked at me. I saw him talking to the bouncer, i saw the
bouncer pat him on the back and roll his eyes where he could not see it, and pour him a drink.

He then walked up to me and said I told the bouncer what happened, and he felt really bad for me and poured me a free sprite.

I said, "im sorry I left but we did not agree to have s*x, it was just a dance."

Then he goes "im sorry you are right, i disrespected you.

And I reply, "you are right to I should not have left with you're money.

We came to an agreement, that I would dance it off at the club and he would respect my boundaries.

For over two years he would get dances from me spending $700-$1,300 a month on me. He would also pay me to have dinner with his family on the holidays. He would constantly
ask to date me, he even ask me to marry him. Each time I would tell
him he was to old for me, but he can keep getting dances if he chooses to. Sometimes he would say nothing at all and other times he would become angry with me.

One day when he became very angry, I stayed an extra hour at his house for free. Just talking with him. Not only did he ask me out, I was in my late 20s at the time, but he would ask out girls in there early 20s. I explained to him it was just a fantasy and him and we will never be a couple. Then I went on to say if he keeps asking girls in there 20s out, someone is going to get with him for the wrong reasons, not for love.

He belonged to a country club, and went to a bingo bar.

I asked him if there was any women his age that appealed to him. He says there is one name name change *Dorthy, she is pretty and seems nice.

I go, "why dont you ask *Dorthy, out. If she says yes, take her to her for a nice long date first for coffee, then to her favorite resteraunt, and endthe date with a walk at a beautiful park? And in the mean time just get the dances from me to fullfill youre urges.

He got mad at me and said, I hate to break it to you but if you keep dating guys youre age you will keep getting youre heart broken by immature guys. And sent me a bunch of
angry texts that night.

3 months later he told he took *Dorthy out, and how he was dating her for the last three months. After about 10 months of dating. they got engaged, in a little over a year they got married.

He sent me an apology and thanked me for giving him a dose of reality.

Then he invited me to his wedding. He eventually told his fiance the story. I remember the first time i saw her, she was one of the prettiest older women i had ever seen.

She gave me a big hug, and seemed grateful i pushed him to ask her out, because he was the guy of her dreams.

It was so cute watching him hug her at the reception. I remember feeling sad every time i left to go dance for other guys, him staring at me, like he was lonely. His ex-wife was really mean and abusive towards him, she cheated on him and left him for another guy. He was just a lonely old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.