AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Idea / Question regarding VR interface

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
Hi, @xChloe and @Charlie_SC , I think I read somewhere that support or help desk for VR is separate to normal SC helpdesk, but I am hoping that you can help me out.

Question first ;) :

Am I correct that from the VR environment the roulette Wheel(s) and "Reactions" Menus and, now that I think of it, the Epic Goal tip button are not available? (I certainly could not see any way to use or activate any of them when I looked yesterday & today .)

So if my observation is correct, can I make my suggestion:

Integrate those activities into the VR interface somehow, otherwise you are "selling" a great experience to us users (VR Truly is amazing!), but you are denying the VR models of income by making those avenues of tipping unavailable (or extremely difficult) for us VR users.

Case in point: my model friend (and other models I have seen) has made a third roulette wheel with prizes tailored to the VR cam, but VR users cannot select it unless they drop out of VR or also run the room in 2D in a normal browser on the PC and tip from there. These workarounds are more than a little counter-productive IMO.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Am I correct that from the VR environment the roulette Wheel(s) and "Reactions" Menus and, now that I think of it, the Epic Goal tip button are not available? (I certainly could not see any way to use or activate any of them when I looked yesterday & today .)

Yes, you got that right. Right now, only the Interactive Toy and Tip menus are available for users with a VR headset.

Extensions are a different complex option, which should look organically in VR and not interfere with the 3D experience that the user gets.

However, my answer is not a no - as far as I know, the developers are planning to add some extensions for VR users as well, but I don't know when yet.

Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted!

P.S. But I liked the idea that chathosts should be told separately that VR users do not see extensions; thank you for the vision.

Upvote 0
However, my answer is not a no - as far as I know, the developers are planning to add some extensions for VR users as well, but I don't know when yet.

Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted!

P.S. But I liked the idea that chathosts should be told separately that VR users do not see extensions; thank you for the vision.
Thanks Chloe.

Just for clarification, I am not suggesting that in VR we need to actually *see* the wheel spinning etc.
Just that we need a way to "click" a button to activate the wheel (and make the tip ;) ). The result is already shown in the chat window.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.