AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ticket Shows in VR

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
A few observations / suggestions / requests for you and the SC VR team, @Charlie_SC.

• Roulette wheel is available in ticket shows now (👍 ) But not for VR users (👎 ) even though it is available for VR users in a *normal* show.
  • VR users can enter a ticket show now, however we cannot type in chat!!!! (we can PM with the model but really, in a ticket show most models are going to be busy and not wanting to do much via PM anyway)
  • For some reason, the *Private show* menu is available for VR users. (but not for normal viewers which is fine as it is *not* a private show.) But I think the actual "normal" tip menu is not available for VR users (I cannot remember , the show was over 7 hours ago now :shy: )

Thanks @Ozzie_
As you know, we are working hard on VR and are implementing/updating things constantly.
Your feedback is great and very constructive as always.
I have now forwarded all info to our VR team 🤗

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Thanks @Ozzie_
As you know, we are working hard on VR and are implementing/updating things constantly.
Your feedback is great and very constructive as always.
Charlie, as you know, I am always happy to give feedback. The VR experience is amazing so I am keen to help make it even better in any way.

I have now forwarded all info to our VR team 🤗
Tell 'em to pull their fingers out!! ;) :rofl:

Upvote 0
The VR experience is amazing
:h:
We love the feedback!

Tell 'em to pull their fingers out!! ;) :rofl:

I have to tell ya though.. it's very likely that I'm gonna use a "less Australian expression" to relay this information, but I promise I'll do my best to get the point across 😜

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Bounce

Last edited:
Upvote 0