AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent Changes to Video Stream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
I'm wondering if there's been a recent change to the way the video part of a stream is broadcast on SC.
Lately I've been having a lot of issues, but only with the video - the site loads normally, the chat updates as messages/tips are sent, and I have audio, but the video just won't load.
Reducing the quality right down to 160p makes no difference. Doesn't seem to be related to any particular rooms, nor broadcasts in VR, cellphone etc.
No change to my hardware or software, speedtest results are consistent (upload, download, ping, idle latency etc) and I've noticed no change on any other sites.
I regularly clear cache, cookies etc.

I'm wondering if there's been a recent change to the way the video part of a stream is broadcast on SC.
Lately I've been having a lot of issues, but only with the video - the site loads normally, the chat updates as messages/tips are sent, and I have audio, but the video just won't load.
Reducing the quality right down to 160p makes no difference. Doesn't seem to be related to any particular rooms, nor broadcasts in VR, cellphone etc.
No change to my hardware or software, speedtest results are consistent (upload, download, ping, idle latency etc) and I've noticed no change on any other sites.
I regularly clear cache, cookies etc.
I have noticed this as well. I open the home page in one tab in Firefox and right click on model's room I want to view and open it is a new tab. When I do this the video does not load until I hold down the shift key and refresh the page. Models I am knight for have complained about connection issues as well.

Upvote 0