AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Use SplitCam to multi-stream to the top cam sites... now with free restreaming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It is not a delay really but a slow down for FPS somehow.
i dont experience this camming straight to the site.
Please download new version of splitcam 10.6.5

Also if you will use skin smother filter in slow pc with old video card , the video can slow.

check your cpu and gpu usage.

On my Mac M1 Pro I got the following problem with me Logitech Brio 4K. I want to use 1920*1080 with 30 fps. So far when adding the cam first everything works.

But when restarting Splitcam it always auto selects the given resolution but with 5FPS setting. How can I fix this?
I have to usually try add the webcam everyone which really sucks and annoys. Is there any fix coming for the Mac OS version?

Reactions: Stream IT Support
On my Mac M1 Pro I got the following problem with me Logitech Brio 4K. I want to use 1920*1080 with 30 fps. So far when adding the cam first everything works.

But when restarting Splitcam it always auto selects the given resolution but with 5FPS setting. How can I fix this?
I have to usually try add the webcam everyone which really sucks and annoys. Is there any fix coming for the Mac OS version?
Hello

Sorry for delay with answer, we tried to repeat this issue in our Mac's but no chance , few time ago ,one user contacted to us with same issue, and we found the issue and now this issue fixed , you can download new version from our site https://splitcam.com

So I have followed all instructions. Added stripchat. It shows in splitcam that I’m live but when I go to the browser of strip chat it says I’m offline.

Reactions: SplitCam
So I have followed all instructions. Added stripchat. It shows in splitcam that I’m live but when I go to the browser of strip chat it says I’m offline.
Hello
Do you use new version 10.6.36 ? if not please download it from here : https://splitcam.com/download and install
check your streamkey and try to stream , i hope its resolve your issue.

We have a new site in early development at this present time, we would also be intrested in having splitcam used on our site once it's up and running and the marketing is in place.

We have a new site in early development at this present time, we would also be intrested in having splitcam used on our site once it's up and running and the marketing is in place.
Hello camster
Wheb your site be ready contact to us here by PM .
Thank You

Reactions: camster
Good day to webcam models and studios!

I represent a team of developers working on the Splitcam software project.

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of our loyal users for being with us for so many years. Now I'm proud to present you a totally new version of SplitCam. It has been completely redesigned and we are still working on it very intensively. The new version has a completely different modern design with support of HiDPI monitors and a very friendly user interface which I hope will be welcomed by the users. We also use modern technologies in acquiring and processing media data which leads to better quality and is less processor hungry. All in all we've come out with a great product which I hope you will like and find it useful in your everyday work.

Here's an incomplete list of features you will find in the new version:

- The renewed intuitive design makes using the program much easier;
- You can stream live to multiple services (MFC, Chaturbate, StripChat, Bonga, etc.) at the same time with lowest possible system load;
- You can lower the system load even more when using our RESTREAM option which can optionally be enabled in SplitCam. It allows for streaming to multiple services using only a single connection with one of our restreaming servers located in US and Europe;
- Skin smoothing filter will do its best to make you even more beautiful;
- We've collaborated with Lovense to natively support their devices in SplitCam by installing a specially designed plugin;
- Save a recorded video stream to hard drive during a live session or offline for later use;
- SplitCam automatically detects your computer configuration and adapts to the hardware you are using;
- We've added a tip notifier: you can set it up to show an animation every time your get tipped by your visitors;
- In addition to our virtual video driver we now offer a virtual audio input driver so that you can mix your mic and other audio sources and use it as the audio input in online streaming streaming services when needed;

View attachment 84998 View attachment 84999

You can find video tutorials by following this link: https://splitcam.com/help/video-tutorials.

SplitCam is available free for download and use at https://splitcam.com/download/

Please leave your comments and suggestions.

Thank You
Does this support GPU acceleration?

Been trying to use "Game Share" it doesn't seem to work with any game I've tried (Apex Legends, Fortnite, COD and Among Us)... All I get is a black screen and tried to stream to KICK.com and the stream URL is (rtmps://fa723fc1b171.global-contribute.live-video.net) ..Getting a stream URL is incompatible message 😭😭

Been trying to use "Game Share" it doesn't seem to work with any game I've tried (Apex Legends, Fortnite, COD and Among Us)... All I get is a black screen and tried to stream to KICK.com and the stream URL is (rtmps://fa723fc1b171.global-contribute.live-video.net) ..Getting a stream URL is incompatible message 😭😭
Thank you for your message. Currently SplitCam game capture fails with some games — it captures black screen instead of the real gameplay. We are aware of the problem and work on resolving it.

I've been using splitcam since snapcam died, and I'm really impressed with it. Unfortunately I can't stream above 720HD with it, without a lag, but I think that's just because I cheaped out on my desktop. I think if I had more RAM and a better CPU, I'd likely be fine. Nice work guys, I'm loving splitcam!! I downloaded and tried many different snapcam alternatives (for countless frustrating and boring hours), and so far Splitcam is my favorite for my needs, and works the best for me. I'm super grateful for your product!

I've been using splitcam since snapcam died, and I'm really impressed with it. Unfortunately I can't stream above 720HD with it, without a lag, but I think that's just because I cheaped out on my desktop. I think if I had more RAM and a better CPU, I'd likely be fine. Nice work guys, I'm loving splitcam!! I downloaded and tried many different snapcam alternatives (for countless frustrating and boring hours), and so far Splitcam is my favorite for my needs, and works the best for me. I'm super grateful for your product!
Thank you very much🌷

If you will be need some help with splitcam, don't hesitate to contact us.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Was parts about it I liked but always found obs worked better without issues.
What works for one doesn't always work for all.
I can help you with setting up SplitCam so you can see that it has no major issues and gives less CPU and GPU load compared to OBS Studio.

Telegram: @SplitCam

Good afternoon. I like your program, I use it.
I want to ask about the settings and how many sites I can use it. I tried other programs and settled on splitcam.
I would certainly like to use 3 or even 4 sites, My sites are stripchat and chaturbate and bongа
I do not use vpn, but use a mirror to access the site. I have already tried to use the broadcast resolution 960=540. Of course there is no such quality as at 1280*720. It seems to me that my processor is hard and I use only 2 stripchat and chat sites, I see that there is some kind of delay and sometimes freezes and jumps to frames for 1-2 seconds. I plan to use only 1 site to lighten my laptop or switch to a lower resolution 848=480 I don't know if 2-3 sites can be used at such a low resolution?
It starts to seem to me that maybe something is wrong with my broadcast, maybe it sometimes slows down a little, I went from another browser and watched my broadcast from the side and it seems to me that chatur is much better quality than stripchat and does not slow down. I don't know, I could be wrong of course.
I plan to use 1 site, but I would like to use 2 sites, no matter what you advise me, of course I would like a better and more powerful laptop, but I don’t have such an opportunity? Should I use a lower resolution or is my laptop unable to handle 2 sites? On one, too, there were small delays.
please check my laptop
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHz

8,00 ГБ (доступно: 7,87 ГБ)
my internet is 500 mb/s incoming and 50 mb/s outgoing
but it happens that the provider gives a little less than the declared speed
I am using a filter skin smoother

Good afternoon. I like your program, I use it.
I want to ask about the settings and how many sites I can use it. I tried other programs and settled on splitcam.
I would certainly like to use 3 or even 4 sites, My sites are stripchat and chaturbate and bongа
I do not use vpn, but use a mirror to access the site. I have already tried to use the broadcast resolution 960=540. Of course there is no such quality as at 1280*720. It seems to me that my processor is hard and I use only 2 stripchat and chat sites, I see that there is some kind of delay and sometimes freezes and jumps to frames for 1-2 seconds. I plan to use only 1 site to lighten my laptop or switch to a lower resolution 848=480 I don't know if 2-3 sites can be used at such a low resolution?
It starts to seem to me that maybe something is wrong with my broadcast, maybe it sometimes slows down a little, I went from another browser and watched my broadcast from the side and it seems to me that chatur is much better quality than stripchat and does not slow down. I don't know, I could be wrong of course.
I plan to use 1 site, but I would like to use 2 sites, no matter what you advise me, of course I would like a better and more powerful laptop, but I don’t have such an opportunity? Should I use a lower resolution or is my laptop unable to handle 2 sites? On one, too, there were small delays.
please check my laptop
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHz

8,00 ГБ (доступно: 7,87 ГБ)
my internet is 500 mb/s incoming and 50 mb/s outgoing
but it happens that the provider gives a little less than the declared speed
I am using a filter skin smoother
Hello
If you want , we can try to help you and setting splitcam , contact to us by telegram: @SplitCam

Also you can try disable skin smoother , and try to stream with 1280x720 (it's must work on your notebook)

I was trying yesterday. Have version 10.6.54 - still has the same issue as always. When i set bitrate 4000, is rarely going up to 300, mostly oscilate around 2700 and makes my streaming lag all the time. With obs i can stream at 4k and 12 000 bitrate, no idea why in my case this program cant go over 3000 . I really like luts and options like vignetting- but was doing tests again yesterday and still the same. Recomended settings there are 2500 but its waay too low for cb and when i set 4000 , is lagging and not even going above 3000.

Thank you for your message. Currently SplitCam game capture fails with some games — it captures black screen instead of the real gameplay. We are aware of the problem and work on resolving it.
Nice, can we get an option to remove the yellow outline when using screen share?

Nice, can we get an option to remove the yellow outline when using screen share?
SplitCam uses the morden method provided by Windows operating system for capturing windows. Due to changes in Windows rendering engine not all windows can be captured using the older capture method (BitBlt). For example, none of Microsoft Store applications can be captured without using the new method.

The yellow outline is added by Windows system itself as a part of the new capturing method. It is out of our control and cannot be used without totally switching to another capturing method. But other capturing methods have major drawbacks as I mentioned before and are not capable of capturing modern applications.

We don't see any problems related to the yellow outline around the window being captured. Could you please describe when and why this outline causes problems for you?

Lags bad when watching my self on CB, looks perfect in preview.... good pc specs and internet (fibre net and 2080ti/i9) what do you think is wrong?

60 fps to 2fps every 3 sec bitrate is fine

Lags bad when watching my self on CB, looks perfect in preview.... good pc specs and internet (fibre net and 2080ti/i9) what do you think is wrong?

60 fps to 2fps every 3 sec bitrate is fine
It lags bad for me when I use any of the effects or skin smoother, even just dynamic contrast. Their answer to me was to stop using any effects lol. It's better if I lower my resolution down to 7twenty p, but that's obviously not a solution any streamer really wants to have to resort to. It's a shame about that lag, it is the major detraction from me using Splitcam more often. Because other than that I absolutely love it.

I'm trying to add Splitcam to my partner's laptop, it seems to have enough space and fit the requirements but everytime I open Splitcam I get this error message and it closes. Is there any chance of it working?

Attachments

• 20230606_115629.jpg
    20230606_115629.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
I'm trying to add Splitcam to my partner's laptop, it seems to have enough space and fit the requirements but everytime I open Splitcam I get this error message and it closes. Is there any chance of it working?
Hello
Sorry for delay , please try new version from splitcam.com i hope it's help you !

Hello, i would like to try Splitcam, but i cant see a chat window on it? Does that mean i have to open separate webcam modelling site windows and watch chats separatelly? Which means i would have to buy many computers, so i that i could watch all sites separatelly? Please create chat window where we could see all chats and tokens in one place?