AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

VR and Privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 11, 2024
Is there a reason why Stripchat only offers "Excluisve" Private in VR?
Dreamcam / Sex Like Real have an option between normal and Exclusive Private.

The issue here is that i am not able to benefit from the Microphone option in Exclusive (various reasons) and do not care for Spies. Exclusive often offers more Services from the Model (E.g. Anal ) but again not interested in these.
I Essentially pay for a premium Service i will never use.

Is it just not possible or is Stripchat just against it?

Hope to hear from you.

Solution
Hey @Chrisfrea

It's not that we are against regular private shows.
I guess the whole point of VR Exclusive Privates is more intimate interaction and face-to-face communication without the difficulty/challenges that come with typing/chatting at the same time.

But, your feedback is always appreciated, and I will pass on your thoughts to the VR team.
Is there a reason why Stripchat only offers "Excluisve" Private in VR?
Dreamcam / Sex Like Real have an option between normal and Exclusive Private.
Do you mean why SC does NOT offer exclusive private in VR? I have never explored the Private show "landscape" in VR

The issue here is that i am not able to benefit from the Microphone option in Exclusive (various reasons) and do not care for Spies.
I am still confused, If it is exclusive, there are no spies. Or did you mean to say that you do not care if there are spies?
"I do not care for spies" means you do not like (or want) spies.

Exclusive often offers more Services from the Model (E.g. Anal ) but again not interested in these.
I Essentially pay for a premium Service i will never use.

How are you paying for a "premium" that you will never use? VR Models can price their VR private shows separately to either normal or exclusive 2D private shows. For example, my friend prices her VR private shows much higher than either normal or exclusive 2D privates. So you may well just be paying a "premium" for VR itself.

As a side note, you may not be aware, and you may not care, but VR models are actually charged a premium by SC for broadcasting in VR. So for models to try to recoup some of that for private shows seems entirely reasonable to me.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Do you mean why SC does NOT offer exclusive private in VR? I have never explored the Private show "landscape" in VR

I am still confused, If it is exclusive, there are no spies. Or did you mean to say that you do not care if there are spies?
"I do not care for spies" means you do not like (or want) spies.

How are you paying for a "premium" that you will never use? VR Models can price their VR private shows separately to either normal or exclusive 2D private shows. For example, my friend prices her VR private shows much higher than either normal or exclusive 2D privates. So you may well just be paying a "premium" for VR itself.

As a side note, you may not be aware, and you may not care, but VR models are actually charged a premium by SC for broadcasting in VR. So for models to try to recoup some of that for private shows seems entirely reasonable to me.
I am truly confused here Ozzzie. How did you get everything so wrong? Did i write in a confusing way?. Maybe a couple of things you do not understand since you never used VR?

1: In 2d, you have option between Normal and Exclusive Privates. In VR only Exclusive.

2: "I do not care for spies". Meaning I do not mind getting spied on.

3: Exclusive Private lets you use a microphone, Normal not. I can not use a microphone = i pay for an option i do not use.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"I do not care about spies" would be the better wording to convey what you meant.

Upvote 0
I am truly confused here Ozzzie. How did you get everything so wrong?

:rofl: Back at you.....

Did i write in a confusing way?.
Yes you did!

Maybe a couple of things you do not understand since you never used VR?
I use VR every time I am on SC (just not for private shows).

1: In 2d, you have option between Normal and Exclusive Privates. In VR only Exclusive.
That is interesting, I was unaware of whether it was normal or exclusive. I know that in VR you can spy on other privates and see them in VR.

Which as I pointed out, in English actually means the opposite of what you say you mean.

3: Exclusive Private lets you use a microphone, Normal not. I can not use a microphone = i pay for an option i do not use.
Fair enough. But as I said, and you seem to have ignored, you are most likely paying for the "premium" of having a VR private. The model or her studio choose the pricing for VR Private which can be different to normal or exclusive.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Fair enough. But as I said, and you seem to have ignored, you are most likely paying for the "premium" of having a VR private. The model or her studio choose the pricing for VR Private which can be different to normal or exclusive.
There are other VR Cam Sites like "Dramcam" and "Sex like Real". There you have the option between Normal and Exclusive Privates. On Sex Like Real for example i choose "normal" and had no microphone access, only the text chat (which is what i want).
Normal Privates of course are a bit cheaper than Exclusives.

Yes the Model/Studio chooses prices. That is not the issue. The issue is there is only 1 Private option instead of 2.

In Short:
SEX like Real / Dramcam have "normal" Privates in VR. Why does Stripchat not have them?

Upvote 0
Hey @Chrisfrea

I guess the whole point of VR Exclusive Privates is more intimate interaction and face-to-face communication without the difficulty/challenges that come with typing/chatting at the same time.

But, your feedback is always appreciated, and I will pass on your thoughts to the VR team.

Upvote 2
Solution
Hey @Chrisfrea

I was suspecting that the Tech Team saw no reason to implement Text only Privates since VR should be as immsersive as possible (talking to the Model via Mic).

However it is always nice to have options to suite the individual.

Thank you for forwarding my Feedback. :)

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Thanks @Chrisfrea

I'm sure you all have heard me say this many times before..
I don't care if you are for or against any feature/topic, I still want to hear your thoughts and opinions.
All feedback matters and gives us different perspectives, maybe a point of view we haven't yet considered.

So, I will always welcome all constructive criticism, new ideas, and out-of-the-box discussions from all ACF members, and I thank you all in advance.

Thank U GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Last edited:
Upvote 0