AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you had to choose between... (2)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
If you had to choose between chafed hands or chafed feet, which would you have?

If you had to choose between having a bear or a bull for a pet, which would you take care of?

If you had to choose between being perpetually rich but never being able to learn new concepts, or being perpetually poor but learn new concepts quickly and consistently, what would you ask the genie for?

If you had to choose between wearing four layers of undergarments or four shirts, which would you wear to the supermarket?

If you had to choose between :mrgreen: and :-D to make your point, which would you use?

If you had to eat nothing but super high carby double chocolate cupcakes for a day (and have no liquid to wash them down), or drink nothing but wheatgrass for a day, what would your stomach be digesting?

Would you rather come in last place by a large margin at a widely popular Olympic event, or not even participate?

Chafed feet. Then I would just sit and be a lazy ass like I already am.

If you had to choose between having a bear or a bull for a pet, which would you take care of?
A bear. Preferably a panda.

If you had to choose between being perpetually rich but never being able to learn new concepts, or being perpetually poor but learn new concepts quickly and consistently, what would you ask the genie for?
Well, I'm all about convenience, and money can buy that, so I'd go for perpetually rich.

If you had to choose between wearing four layers of undergarments or four shirts, which would you wear to the supermarket?
Four shirts!! I love layering :D

If you had to choose between :mrgreen: and :-D to make your point, which would you use?
Mr Green is cute. Him. But if he's not available, my backup is usually :D.

If you had to eat nothing but super high carby double chocolate cupcakes for a day (and have no liquid to wash them down), or drink nothing but wheatgrass for a day, what would your stomach be digesting?
I think I'd go for the wheatgrass. I'm pretty sure my stomach would be upset either way, but at least a) I wouldn't gain tons of weight and b) wheatgrass has a lot of antioxidant qualities so all in all it's good for me.

Would you rather come in last place by a large margin at a widely popular Olympic event, or not even participate?
I'd rather participate and lose.

AmberCutie said:
I love layering :D

So I take it that Mr. Green was not available, then.

Jason314 said:
AmberCutie said:
I love layering :D

So I take it that Mr. Green was not available, then.

Hahaha. Touche!

Feet- I use my hands way too much.

Handraised? Or wild? If the former, bear, if the latter, bull.

I would go for poor but learning... I like learning, and I'm used to being poor. Money doesn't buy happiness, even if it does help.

Four shirts- no one would notice a lack of undergarments. Actually, depending on how you define "shirts", I might have counted as wearing four on certain days...

:-D is friendly, while mrgreen seems to be an evil/joking grin, so it would really depend on which point I'm making.

No liquids at all? I'd shrivel up and die! Gonna have to go with the wheatgrass.

I don't do sports... and believe it or not, I actually avoid being the center of attention most of the time...

Chafed feet. I don't really think it would bother me as much than having my hands chafed.

Either is gonna maul me so I'm gonna go with the one that is somewhat cute when it's little: the bear.

Be perpetually poor and learn new concepts quickly & consistently. I'm pretty much already perpetually poor so the learning shit quicker and having it stick would be a change for the better.

Four shirts. I rarely wear undergarments as it is.

:-D Less to type.

Not a huge fan of chocolate so I'd rather do the wheatgrass.

Not even participate. Can't fail if you don't try. Can't be let down if you already have low expectations. :lol: I know where I stand in life. I'm the second rate girl. The fall back plan. And the fuck up. I got no problems with it and now that I'm older from when I first realized I've made my peace with it. Plus I hate and suck at sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.