AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If you have an issue, please return to post a follow up...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
Hello,
There are many posts on this forum detailing issues with CB. Many get responded to by @punker barbie and thus we know they were addressed or solved. However, for all the ones that go unanswered, we are left with a forum full of posts that make it seem like CB is a horrible company to work for. Personally, I've had some pretty amazing experiences with their support! I would like to suggest that if you open a thread here, that you remember to return to post a follow up. Let everyone know what happened and if your problem was solved, on-going, or whatever. I feel that we could all benefit from this information.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Hello,
There are many posts on this forum detailing issues with CB. Many get responded to by @punker barbie and thus we know they were addressed or solved. However, for all the ones that go unanswered, we are left with a forum full of posts that make it seem like CB is a horrible company to work for. Personally, I've had some pretty amazing experiences with their support! I would like to suggest that if you open a thread here, that you remember to return to post a follow up. Let everyone know what happened and if your problem was solved, on-going, or whatever. I feel that we could all benefit from this information.

Cheers,
Cexmental
the people who post asking support for help in here are usually new accounts opened for the sole purpose to ask for help. There is an incentive to ask because they have a problem to solve. If the problem is solved they have no incentive to come back and post about it, and if it doesn't get solved then they figure posting here isn't going to help them so what's the point of continuing to post about it?

Making a thread to invite other users to write follow ups is nice, but you are talking to the regular users of the forum. the person who creates an account to get help for their issue isn't going to find this thread or read it, especially once it's no longer new. So I don't think we are likely to see any real change in that regard.

On the topic of CB's image... you are right, it SUCKS for them to have the forum completely littered with threads about how inept support is, how people's earnings are being held "for no reason" etc. Chaturbate should appoint an actual human with a half working brain to handle this forum because it is their job to keep their image nice and clean, not ours

Upvote 0
Hi. I am aware of all that, and I agree. I am only hopeful that getting the idea out there may entice some people to come back and complete their story. Specifically for CB's image, which is often painted on public places in a way I have not experienced. I prefer the community to keep CB in check, rather then to assume CB can manage it. The way they respond between Twitter, E-mail, Support, Forums, and other outlets really speaks to their fragmentation. I think what they need is a corporate manager who understands the flow of people vs. data, for productivity. The easiest way to sort this is centralize the entire business into the same building. Ugh, I don’t miss corporate life!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
I really like the intent behind this thread, but @Mila_ brings up a great point in that they are not regulars.

I would (personally) MUCH prefer to see a thread dedicated solely to questions like, "why was I banned? Where is my payment? Why was my ID rejected?" etc, because you are both right in that it litters up the site - and I'm pretty sure it's behind the false idea that Amber is CB support because of how dominant the threads are in the CB category here.

@AmberCutie, I would like to suggest that a pinned thread be made on the CB category of ACF for those kinds of questions to put a stop the threads clogging up the category. Like every site, CB has a culture of its own, and so legitimate threads talking about it, or about anything outside of getting banned/rejected ID/payment issues might be getting pushed down as a result.
I hope @punker barbie would agree that it would benefit them to scroll a single thread as opposed to clicking on 5 different threads to answer as support.

Edit: Also, threads asking for CB support are made with 1-5 replies before the OP leaves and rarely contributes anything else to the forum. I think these threads are taking up too much space by being outside of a single dedicated thread at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
@AmberCutie, I would like to suggest that a pinned thread be made on the CB category of ACF for those kinds of questions to put a stop the threads clogging up the category. Like every site, CB has a culture of its own, and so legitimate threads talking about it, or about anything outside of getting banned/rejected ID/payment issues might be getting pushed down as a result.
I specifically note in the header to start a new thread when new people come to ask for help with an issue. It’s more of a confusing problem to have them all in one thread.

Also, the whole point of the section of the forum is for support request, not just to discuss the site in general.

Upvote 0
What would be really great - but probably unrealistic - is if CB had its own forum where people could discuss membership issues so ACF didn’t have to bear the weight of it.

But I understand that when people lose access to their accounts and start googling for ways to solve it, they find ACF and figure it’s worth a shot.

Upvote 0
What would be really great - but probably unrealistic - is if CB had its own forum where people could discuss membership issues so ACF didn’t have to bear the weight of it.

But I understand that when people lose access to their accounts and start googling for ways to solve it, they find ACF and figure it’s worth a shot.
In an ideal situation, they would get immediate (within reasonable timeframe) answers with actual information from CB support directly, and not have to come to a 3rd party site out of desperation.

Upvote 0
In an ideal situation, they would get immediate (within reasonable timeframe) answers with actual information from CB support directly, and not have to come to a 3rd party site out of desperation.

True. But on the other hand it drives a lot of traffic to your site. Which is a good thing I suppose. That's how I ended up finding it.

Upvote 0
True. But on the other hand it drives a lot of traffic to your site. Which is a good thing I suppose. That's how I ended up finding it.
Unfortunately, as pointed out above, the "traffic" it brings are usually just people who only post their CB issue (sometimes in a majorly annoying way) and then disappear. It isn't quality.

I guess you're an exception, it isn't common for people to actually stick around as part of the community.

Upvote 0
Regardless if OPs give an update or not, we still don't know all the sides. PB is usually replying with "support has followed up with your ticket" or whatever. The OPS who post and dip probably aren't really interested in updating us for whatever reason they may have. It's really none of our business.

Upvote 0
Think should probably add some rules about a minimum wait time like 48 hours from emailing CB support before posting here, there is no way all of these verification problem posts are even waiting a day before posting here. If its one thing CB does fast its responding to verification issues.
You realize that these people don't listen to anything already anyway, let alone putting in place some rule that I have no way to actually enforce lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.