AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm from Colombia, can I work MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023
For a year I have seen that MFC does not support Colombia models, but I have seen many models that are from Colombia and still transmit on this platform, I would like to know how I can create or recover the account that I had before to be able to work for That I have seen that there are still many Colombian models that do it but when trying to create what the page tells me is that it is not receiving models of Colombia, could someone help me with this?

Hello, I see that nobody has replied to your question. I do not have an answer on how to fix this, but I have been trying to research several unanswered questions about MFC. It is difficult to ask the friendly Colombian models I have interacted with on MFC as I would not want to get them banned for asking the wrong question. I would try to ask Liacam - she is Colombian and I have learned a lot from her. She has an instagram, a YouTube channel among others. Her website is www.Liacam.com
I hope she is able to help you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.