AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Improving Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmonstar29

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 31, 2017
The Dirty South
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@Lilmonstar29
Chaturbate Username
Lilmonstar29
Hi all,

I’ve been camming for like 2 weeks now, usually every night and during the day when I’m off work. I managed to build about 2500 followers during the “new girl” period on CB and was pretty regularly getting 500 people in my room at once.

Unfortunately, I got a virus and missed out on a lot of the new girl period. I still have some good regulars (one guy who literally uses all of his tokens on me just because, which is awesome) but I’m always looking for ways to improve my room. I usually ask viewers in my room directly but don’t get a lot of feedback, if any.

I have a permanent tip menu in my bio, but people don’t seem to use it even if they are directed to it. I’ve been using that with the goal counter app and the rotating notifier bot. That being said, I’m not sure what the best apps/bots are to use. I like to build up my shows so they last longer. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

I’m also having issues keeping the audience engaged. I just keep talking, asking questions, and telling stories. I even started doing my own karaoke while I’m waiting for people to start tipping to get the show going haha - recommendations on apps/bots for increasing participation would also be much appreciated.

Right now, I’ve invested in the following toys:

-vibrating suction cup dildo
-vibrating dong on inflatable cushion
-nipple/clit clamps
-LELO vibrator
-LELO Ben-wa balls
-vibrating butt plug

I’m planning on investing in:

- a c920 camera w/ tripod
- lovense lush
- setting up extra bedroom as camming room

What other investments would you recommmend? Also, if anyone is willing to look at my tip menu for feedback on pricing it would be much appreciated: chaturbate.com/p/lilmonstar29

Sorry for SO MANY questions. I’m a perfectionist and want to make things great for my audience :)

Hi! To my own surprise as well, people in my room don't tend to use my tip menu either, they usually just like to tip for whatever they think is fair to show me that they're interested. What you could do instead is host entire shows following a single theme to keep things exciting and not just the same thing every time you're online- like an entire show that's nipple play or using just one specific toy. and casually mention that if they like what they see there, they can buy you another toy from your wishlist. My viewers LOVE to pick out the things I use in my shows and feel special when I put on a special show thanks to them.

Hi! To my own surprise as well, people in my room don't tend to use my tip menu either, they usually just like to tip for whatever they think is fair to show me that they're interested. What you could do instead is host entire shows following a single theme to keep things exciting and not just the same thing every time you're online- like an entire show that's nipple play or using just one specific toy. and casually mention that if they like what they see there, they can buy you another toy from your wishlist. My viewers LOVE to pick out the things I use in my shows and feel special when I put on a special show thanks to them.

That's a good idea. I've found myself struggling now that I'm not "new" anymore and I can't even get people to tip 25 tks for topless. I just spend like 2 hours talking to people. I find that more people come into my room and stay if I'm at least topless.

I did try something the other day when I was having a slow night - I just did a card game for a certain amount of time where for 15 tks a member could draw a card and then they would get something from the tip menu that was equal to the card number. It got people more active in the room and definitely got more people in the room. I know there are bots for games but they seem to kind of clutter the room up.

You didn't mention if you already had lighting but if you don't that should be HIGH on your 'to invest' list. Lighting and a quality webcam should be before your toys etc. The lighting can be a cheap umbrella light set but it's well worth it. It won't be something members will ask directly for but you will see an increase in tippers/people if your quality is better. Also the c920 mic will blow out a lil when you scream or make loud noises so another thing to put on your list would be a microphone. That is a little less important however.

You didn't mention if you already had lighting but if you don't that should be HIGH on your 'to invest' list. Lighting and a quality webcam should be before your toys etc. The lighting can be a cheap umbrella light set but it's well worth it. It won't be something members will ask directly for but you will see an increase in tippers/people if your quality is better. Also the c920 mic will blow out a lil when you scream or make loud noises so another thing to put on your list would be a microphone. That is a little less important however.

Lighting is definitely on my list. I got a fuck-ton of Amazon gift cards from my family and they will likely go towards purchasing a new cam, tripod, and lighting system. I have a whole room that is empty in my house, so I'm also trying to figure out how to set-up a physical room for camming as well. I see soooooo many different things, it's hard to know what is best!

What kind of microphone do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.