AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In love with a webcam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I sell my own texting services through ExtraLunchMoney, and I know ManyVids offers that service as well.

Edit: Now that I reread it. I think you mean she's accessing the internet via her phone and mailing you on the site. I'm not sure though. The platforms we work on, aren't usually a downloaded program. It's simply a link, we sign into the model's login, and then we have a camming dashboard with a broadcast button.

maskpull said:
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:
Another curious question, I know cam-girls work base on programs that are provided by their web site. But I wonder if they can work through their smart phone, not for show but only send message to their customer.

Yeah, I would say that most models use all kinds of apps and things to keep in touch with members outside of cam sites, often on their phones! Most models have Twitter and email accounts and lots have things like Snapchat, KIK, Vine, Instagram, Tumblr, and other texting apps and games and stuff.
No, I saw it in my customer mail at cam site that she work, not a different site type But she said she is in hospital. So I wonder if that is exactly she sent me the message.

maskpull said:
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:
Another curious question, I know cam-girls work base on programs that are provided by their web site. But I wonder if they can work through their smart phone, not for show but only send message to their customer.

Yeah, I would say that most models use all kinds of apps and things to keep in touch with members outside of cam sites, often on their phones! Most models have Twitter and email accounts and lots have things like Snapchat, KIK, Vine, Instagram, Tumblr, and other texting apps and games and stuff.
No, I saw it in my customer mail at cam site that she work, not a different site type But she said she is in hospital. So I wonder if that is exactly she sent me the message.

Quite a lot of people have smart phones nowadays which generally just have the internet, so you can pretty much pull up any website and use it. Like you can just log in...because it's the internet. I can send MFC mail from my phone and I'm pretty sure that would be true for just about every other camming platform.

Reactions: hapa74 and Ann_Sulu
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:

Quite a lot of people have smart phones nowadays which generally just have the internet, so you can pretty much pull up any website and use it. Like you can just log in...because it's the internet. I can send MFC mail from my phone and I'm pretty sure that would be true for just about every other camming platform.

I think most assume that camgirls have to download a program first (which would be harder to deal with on a phone), but I've found very few camsites do that nowadays.

Ann_Sulu said:
Yup I sell my own texting services through ExtraLunchMoney, and I know ManyVids offers that service as well.

Edit: Now that I reread it. I think you mean she's accessing the internet via her phone and mailing you on the site. I'm not sure though. The platforms we work on, aren't usually a downloaded program. It's simply a link, we sign into the model's login, and then we have a camming dashboard with a broadcast button.

maskpull said:
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:

Yes, that is I mean. But I don't think the program of a cam site can work on smart phone.

maskpull said:
Ann_Sulu said:

maskpull said:
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:

Yes, that is I mean. But I don't think the program of a cam site can work on smart phone.

Every camsite I know of has a WEBSITE that we can log into to do all the normal stuff we do for our jobs that isn't broadcasting, like checking/answering messages, changing our profile, updating information, looking up earnings totals, etc. It kind of sounds like you are looking for an excuse to be upset with the camgirl you're talking about! If what you're REALLY asking is "could a camgirl send me an email from her camsite account via her phone" the answer is pretty much YES!

Reactions: hapa74
maskpull said:
Ann_Sulu said:

maskpull said:
KayleePond said:
maskpull said:

That's what I'm saying if it's MFC she doesn't need a program. She just goes into modelweb and signs in at the link.

Reactions: KayleePond
Oh ok. They do have to have a program downloaded. I worked there for a short time....not sure if she can message you any other way then. :think:

Reactions: maskpull
Ann_Sulu said:
Oh ok. They do have to have a program downloaded. I worked there for a short time....not sure if she can message you any other way then. :think:
Do you mean she has to download and install program into her phone

I only worked there for like a day, so there could be more to it. She should still be able to log in without the download now that I think about it. The download would only be for the cam.

Reactions: maskpull
Status
Not open for further replies.