AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inaccurate Country Flags

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
I was considering adding to my previous thread from back around February but see that it has been closed.

In the last week or so I have seen an even greater influx of "Australian"models. Usually in my evening time there are maybe 2 - 3 Aussies, lately there have been over 10 every night. Tonight there were 12. The problem remains that they do not (almost entirely) seem to be Australian at all. This surely is not a good thing, if I am searching for Australian models (or any other nationality) I would expect that the models shown to me should actually be from the country they claim to be from. It does not reflect well on SC and surely generates some ill-will from some users towards the models in question.

In the screenshot below there are 12 "Australian" models tonight. Only three are displaying a flag on their thumbnail, which is fine, I am aware of many models who do not advertise their nationality (although I think most who do not do not then choose to appear as being *from* a certain country! )
1684411261576.png

However they all have at least three flags in their "My Specifics", some even have 4!

1684411189923.png

Only one has the Australian flag on her thumbnail and she is the only one who appears to actually be Australian. The others all look to be South American and seem to have a distinctly Colombian Studio "vibe"about the decor etc.

All of those who have multiple flags seem to have both the male and female symbols. I believe this means that both a male and a female are registered / verified to stream on the account? Perhaps this is how they can get 2 flags? One performer is Australian, the other is Colombian? But that does not explain how they can have 4 nationality flags!

1684412595036.png

Reactions: ElGato
I haven't read this entire thread, but this is my input -

I was approached by a model I had been chatting to, they offered me money for me to add my ID as a performer on their account, thereby enabling them to put my country flag on their account, despite me being 1000s of miles away. I reported it, no action taken.

This is what is happening.
I think @Charlie_SC will probably want to look into this some more.

Upvote 0
I was approached by a model I had been chatting to, they offered me money for me to add my ID as a performer on their account, thereby enabling them to put my country flag on their account, despite me being 1000s of miles away. I reported it, no action taken.

Hey @dinnerforbreakfast
Sent you a PM :)

Upvote 0
I Understand @little_dutch her frustration. Online for almost 40 hours a week and have to compete with this kind of girls and ending under this on the page. This is a good looking girl from a country like Romania or something like that or at least Englisch isn't her first language and Dutch doesn't she speak! It's an unfair competition and @Charlie_SC says stripchat is working on it and there are consequences but i have reported this girls many times, so where are the consequences?

It's not about who is looking better or something like it, it's about if you end up higher on the page you have a advantage and your steeling money on a unfair way! To be fair it's reasonable @little_dutch is preferring chaturbate as her first platform if stripchat doesn't care about her hard working models!

In my opinion the solution for now would be. If a girl gets reported verify it send a message and ask if she want to only ad the correct country and if they ignore it or do it again just ban.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-28 at 18.31.18 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-28 at 18.31.18 (1).jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Upvote 0
ACF New Update Released.png

Country/Flags Update:

:eyebrows:

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
How to report a model for breaching Stripchat Rules:

• Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 2.12.20 PM.png

Thank you for your continuous assistance in keeping our site fair for all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.