AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Information removal?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2023
I haven't been on the site in quite some time I would say years besides once I slipped up and signed up some time this year I think?? Can't really remember when or my usernames.
I am a male.

Anyways I was wondering how cb stores my info and how I can get them to remove it?
I have a lot of anxiety and fears that have been running thru my head about this ever since I deleted my very first account, I have regretfully returned to the site many times and I am upset with myself.... ):

Afraid of being discovered with future endeavors that I am advancing towards. I never showed my face on stream but they did start doing the thing where they asked for a selfie holding up however many fingers..... I wish I would have just called it quits then

Well if anyone can help me out I would truly trully appreciate it!!!! AGH

Thank you.....

@punker barbie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.