AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting New Sex Toy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Looks interesting with the e-stim orgasm and inflation options. The vibrator motor sounds pretty annoying when turned up high though. Rather spendy too at $250. :icon-cry:

Check it out: http://www.edenfantasys.com/jopen-inten ... dvds-34411

Combine a classic sex toy with medical technology, and what do you get? The Jopen Intensity---a g-spot and clitoral vibe which produces electrostimulation, sending your vaginal muscles instantly into the same contractions that an orgasm does---the Intensity Experience is basically an orgasm that lasts as long as you want. Slow and building in the lower settings, or body-shaking at the higher settings; inflatable to fit a wide range of bodies; intuitive controls---Yes. Intensely, Yes.

JO471000.jpg

Reactions: AnabelleLeigh
good luck trying to pass that off as a neck massager when your mother visits.

Yeh, that's SUPER spendy. Interesting, though!

I'd try it if I had $250 laying around, lol.

Jopen's vibes are all sort of whiny-loud when turned up, which annoys me because they're all SO expensive. Never owned one but I've seen/played with (no, not like that! I wish, :lol: ) a few and they all have the annoying motor noise on high. Way worse than some cheaper vibes I've had.

But I'm interested to see that the inflatable thing is taking off a little bit more. It has been this niche-fetish thing for so long and as such it's not even possible to find inflatable toys, for the most part, which are made of body-safe materials.

Okay, I want one...sadly, no chance I'd ever spend that amount of money on a toy that I won't even be able to use on cam. Although...Master would have a field day with that...

You could totally use it on cam! :D I'd watch ;)

Very intriguing :think: EdensFantasys has all sorts of neat stuff though so I'm not surprised they're carrying this. I'm not sure if this would do anything for me but it would be interesting to try.

Here's the info I was given :)

the first easy-to-use kegel exerciser that automatically strengthens and tones the pelvic muscles responsible for intensifying orgasms. It boasts a range of sensations for you to enjoy. The vibrating clitoral stimulator has 5 intense speeds to try out. The insertable shaft can be inflated for a custom fit just by squeezing the built-in pump on the handle, and features its own separate g-spot vibrator for internal stimulation. Finally, twin stainless steel contacts on either side of the shaft deliver a 10 incremental levels of electro stimulation designed to enhance pelvic contractions. Intensity is made of premium grade silicone to offer a smooth surface and velvety feel. See it, feel it, believe it!

Measurements: 6 inch overall length, 4 inch insertable length, 2.18 inch max insertable diameter

Material: Silicone, ABS, Stainless Steel

Color: Lavender

Note: Requires 4 AAA batteries, not included, 2 ounce electrode gel included

Sorry missed putting my personal thoughts in hahah .... I have tried basic electro-stimulation clitoraly and can honestly say I liked it... It felt sorta like an intense vibration HATE it on the nipples tho lol I've never tried internally like this toy does but imagine it would feel great

Status
Not open for further replies.