AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is a streamate ban 'final'?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has been banned from the streamate platform, this is because their partner (who is not verified on the site) was in shot of the camera for a matter of seconds.

This seems completely over the top, they have tried emailing the company but got no reply, this was a couple of weeks ago now. It's abit of a shocking way to treat a performer who earnt quite well through the site therefore made alot of money for Streamate! Atleast replying would be the least they could do!

Is there any way of contacting the site through any other means other than the standard email address?

I don't think there is any way except email.

Having an unverified person on cam is a serious offense. I don't think most who aren't models realize this. We go through a lot to prove we are adults and that we consent to being on an xxx webcam site (also every time we stream we have to verify again through face recognition). This is why I have a separate office and my door stays locked if I'm streaming.

I've lost income these last few years because several sites I worked with have lost their payment processors and have been forced to shut down. Payment processors have gotten insanely strict about everything now and so sites are not going to allow anything that could make them lose their payment processor, so I doubt they will let that host back on.

Upvote 0
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has been banned from the streamate platform, this is because their partner (who is not verified on the site) was in shot of the camera for a matter of seconds.

This seems completely over the top, they have tried emailing the company but got no reply, this was a couple of weeks ago now. It's abit of a shocking way to treat a performer who earnt quite well through the site therefore made alot of money for Streamate! Atleast replying would be the least they could do!

Is there any way of contacting the site through any other means other than the standard email address?
Hi, where are you from? I am dealing with EU models only, but if I know where you're from, I may be able to give you another contact.

Upvote 0
This is from the code of conduct, it looks like a permaban I'm afraid.

10. Performer Accounts.

Your account with us may only include performers who have properly gone through the application process with us by providing the required age verification information and documentation (as discussed above), and who have been approved by us to appear on your account. Other than Performers approved by us to be on your account, you shall not have any other person appear in any of your performances. If you violate these requirements, your account will be closed permanently. If you are no longer using your account, your account must be closed. Inactive accounts will be closed by us after a specific amount of time and cannot be recovered.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.