AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is asking "real or fake" considered rude (e.g. for breasts)? Is there a better way to ask?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guess he couldn't handle us being real. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Working Behind The Scenes GIF by Britannia on EPIX

Hi everybody,

I agree with the responses that say it's not the best question to ask directly.
Please try to think about how it might make the model feel with any questions you ask.
Usually if a model wants people to know these things, they will be open about it.

If you really do wish to know, my advice would be to tip the model for a flash as others have said.
If you can't tell from a quick flash, tip on their tip menu to get the model nude if they have it,
or maybe start a private show with them.

How I respond to this largely depends on how it is asked, and by who.

My response will look a lot different in a free chat with a new token-less viewer + no tip
VS a long and fun private with a trusted regular, asked in a subtle and respectful way (this actually hasn't been the case, will get to that below.)

If somebody asks in a (slightly ) rude way without meaning to be rude,
and could possibly tip later on, the response may very well be an
upsell.
"
"Want me to answer your questions in a private show? I'm so sorry, but that's really personal, and it
isn't really something I discuss in front of a large audience. OR you can try tipping me for a flash to see for yourself"

If they're clearly trolling/ really rude they will get banned.

If it's a regular and they have been treating me well, I would probably answer respectfully back.
However, literally NONE of my regulars have ever asked! They just tip and appreciate me for me!

Usually at that point, the person asking just leaves. I have not yet had anybody ask that question and then tip to find out or go private.
I HAVE used the upsell approach and had other customers tip from it or go private though!
The point is to upsell the ROOM and other people watching, by creating curiosity, not the actual rude commenter. Chances are they don't even have the tokens to do it, but somebody else watching might.

From my experience, the spenders are very polite and "to the point." They don't need persuading, they just spend because they WANT to see the models happy!

Guys like this are my favorite.
The guys who want me to succeed and have a good day.
The " I tipped just because I like you for you." types.
The "Here's the rest of the goal just to see you smile" types.
The types that ask about my views & perspective, not just my body.
Admittedly, I really like and am turned on by those types ;)

These customers are why I wait in free chat, creatively/respectfully answering the same questions over and over.
When it pays off and I get a good customer FROM that somewhat rude experience? [they pay attention to how you respond to other people in the room!]
Best feeling!! I'm so thankful for the GOOD viewers I've gotten because they saw me stay calm and respectful during a rude encounter.

Best and good vibes to all. :)
With :h:
Ava

Last edited:
customer is king
No, I am king.
zero possibility to impregnate the model
Uh...
now its - at least for some men - 100% worthless because they only get attracted to the real deal, natural ones, i am sure there is men outside, its that much off putting for them, like they would find out its a ladyboy they got attracted to in the first place, so he may got lured in and mistakenly spend XXX Tokens or XX USD (or even more) and not got what he expected
??? That sounds like a personal problem for the member in question. If the sight of enhanced breasts kill your boner, that's on you. Weird to act like this is a normal occurrence. My worth isn't invalidated because your boner isn't responding as you'd like. And that "ladyboy" tangent is a bit off-color.
the Tag #natural seems to be so dominat
"Natural" applies to much more than breasts. Some use it to denote that they are unshaven, not wearing makeup, etc. Not everything is about tits. 😂

Y'all are wild.

Y i k e s. The customer may be king in most capitalistic spaces - but that is such a toxic ideology that immediately implies the worker is subservient and exists solely to please the "king" as long as the "king" has money to spend and must do so always, regardless of their own personal comfort levels.... And camworld isn't most capitalistic spaces.

In Cam World, the models are Queens and Kings of our spaces. Which means you are entering a neighboring kingdom whose rules and laws are already firmly in place, and you must still obey those rules and treat your fellow monarch with respect - not entitlement. We don't have to entertain people who make us uncomfortable or who cross the boundaries we have set. Which can include invasive personal questions that annoying at best, downright rude at worst. So if the customer is king and the models are monarchs themselves - that makes both customer and model Equals, and thus both worthy of the same respect and politeness. And it also means neither party is subservient to the other, neither needs to cast aside comfort levels, and both have the ability and power to walk away from the transaction the moment they are annoyed or uncomfortable.

Also... Using offensive slurs against trans women is not doing you or your argument any favors here. We have had some amazing trans and ENBY models here on the forums, and they deserve to be treated and spoken about with respect too. This space is welcoming of all models, whether they are women, men, trans, or ENBY. I am reaaally hoping you used it simply out of ignorance - and if that's the case, then I hope you will reconsider your language in the future, especially on these forums. It might have been acceptable decades and decades ago... But now, ladyboy is a highly offensive term and it is no longer appropriate to use. In this case, you mean trans women.

And to answer the original question... I personally find the question of "Are they implants?" to be a little rude and definitely invasive. It's like asking a stranger about their salary or their age or their weight. It's just not polite to do unless the person has mentioned it themselves or unless you have a more personal relationship where such questions are more acceptable.

First of all, english is not my first language, so maybe sometimes things may sound more harsh then i meant them to be.

over all i am just an analytical person.

- i never asked this topics question to cam models once in my life, but i see it getting asked often in public chats, and there must be a real reason behind it why this is the case, its not coming from no where for sure, so i tried or find and describe an explaintation about this, just my thoughts on it, why i think its being asked that frequently, and in my opinion this still makes sense more or less how i have descibed it, but iam open to accept any other explaintations that makes anymore sense!

- i have no intention to be rude against anybody, including "trans-woman", (indeed i tipped to a lot of "woman" of that category in the past) i used the term "ladyboy" just because its the first word or definition that came to my mind, without having any intention of rating it in a negative way. i not thought about the political correctness issue the moment i wrote it down. i just used it to visually create that analogy i had in mind, and described it. like the straight sex-tourist that got "trapped" because he got attracted by a "woman" and have no problem with it until he found out its a "trans-woman", and he will reject her maybe just because of all the guilt he feels because of pressure from society or its against his nature (in his brain) or maybe feeling gay without any real reason (in my opinion) because its the "woman" with the more or less feminine attributes that he really got attraced to in the first place, just until a minute before.

- but i still see cam models more or less as a provider of a "service", similar to everybody else that will provide any kind of other service and for sure i always see the person thats behind that service (the human being that provides it!) and i would never treat no one bad or disrespectful on purpose. but i see or understand now that most or some of you dont see it exactly like i do, as some of you described it more like a "luxury service" and the "Queens, King, monarch" analogy and so on.

Sorry again if i may upset some of you with my "crude thoughts", it wasent my intention.

anyway i wish everybody of you already a happy new year and may all your plans for the next year succed.

- i have no intention to be rude against anybody, including "trans-woman", (indeed i tipped to a lot of "woman" of that category in the past) i used the term "ladyboy" just because its the first word or definition that came to my mind, without having any intention of rating it in a negative way. i not thought about the political correctness issue the moment i wrote it down. i just used it to visually create that analogy i had in mind, and described it. like the straight sex-tourist that got "trapped" because he got attracted by a "woman" and have no problem with it until he found out its a "trans-woman", and he will reject her maybe just because of all the guilt he feels because of pressure from society or its against his nature (in his brain) or maybe feeling gay without any real reason (in my opinion) because its the "woman" with the more or less feminine attributes that he really got attraced to in the first place, just until a minute before.
im confused why transwomen and women are in quotes. everyone's gender identity is valid. i get and respect that you arent trying to be offensive. maybe in the future when you discuss transwomen or any women, refrain from the quotations. in english sometimes putting quotes around a word implies you dont agree with the usage.

"Beautiful body are you natural if you don’t mind me asking"

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck this even means. LOL. Asking if my tits are "real?" Why can't men on these sites just say "Beautiful body" and leave it at that? Then here comes the 20 questions about what sex position is my favorite. Lol. My favorite position on cam is doing a titties bounce and ass clap after you've TIPPED ME.....

Status
Not open for further replies.